Chapter 20: The Old Hunter

Start from the beginning

  You only looked at Aleera as she stared back at you, sitting across in the tub. You noticed her body and couldn't help but look, unable to fight your humanity of lust.

Aleera: Seems your hormones are reacting well. You can't get your eyes off of me.~

Y/N: Well. . . I'd be lying if I said I didn't find you pretty. OF course you are.

  Aleera moved in the tub, sitting closer to your, her skin against your as you feel her cold breath against your neck.

Aleera: Mmmm, I bet you do. I am one of Dracula's hand picked brides.

Y/N: And how did that come to be?

  Aleera let out a sigh as she leans her head against your shoulder. Her long red hair sprawled out.

Aleera: You want to know? 

Y/N: It has eluded me. I always wondered what you all were like as humans. Since I cannot believe you were always evil.

  She kisses your neck and hugs onto you.

Aleera: This town really is changing you. Just like you changed me. You used to be so negative, always seeing us in a darker light. But look at you now. My precious.

  She presses her lips against your, pulling you closer as your face heated up.

Y/N: H-Hey! This isn't-

Aleera: What? Are you embarrassed at how submissive you are?

Y/N: I am not submissive! You're just freakishly strong.

  Aleera gave a dark chuckle holding onto you closely as she had you lean back in her grasp. Feeling your warmth against her cold, letting out a satisfied purr. 

Aleera: I met Dracula many years ago back in Transylvania. I was born to a woman from Denmark, and a man from Ireland back in July 17th, 1807. Funnily enough, I was born six years after Marishka. The town I originally was born and raised in was overrun by monsters, demons that lurked in the night.

  Aleera's fingers trailed up your body sending shivers through your mind.

Aleera: I was a small girl, unable to fight against this evil. So, as I got older, I took matters into my own hands.

 *Flashback, Fall 1823, Transylvania, Aleera's POV*

  The moon was high above the land, ever so full and bright. Such a beauty only brought evil and darkness. Through the streets I ran. Running with anger traced in my eyes, blood splattered on my hands, rushing only to complete my objective.

  A scream filled the streets as I paused, staring in that direction. My hair a mess from my previous encounter. I had no choice but to investigate, to take any chance I could. Rushing down the streets the screams seemed to fall all too silent as I mad my way down the derelict alleys of this god forsaken city. 

  My lungs burned, my eyes were filled with tears as I clutched onto my side. Pain radiating from that part of my body. I forced myself to keep going, praying to god I wasn't too late. Arriving at the area, my prayers seemingly fell on deaf ears.

  I see a skinny figure, an old man in ripped clothing, with fingers as long as swords seemingly. Bathed in red along with the walls and floor of the alley, he turns with the lifeless body of a baby still in his teeth as he just blankly stared at me with his hellish gaze. A gaze with no remorse, but only a gaze of hunger. The body of the mother still writhing in pain on the floor, her belly ripped open. This monster ripped the child out of the mothers womb, and she could do nothing but scream and now, nothing but die a slow death.