Just a Little Tired

Start from the beginning

"Mkay." Hawks murmered, tugging at the burnt jacket to get closer to his zombie boyfriend.

"Dumb feathery ass."

Turns out, Dabi had come with friends, which Hawks really wasn't able to pay attention too, he was still processing what someone said five hours ago. Spinner had his feet kicked up on the dashboard, spread out so they weren't rested on the wheel. Toga was in the back, ooo-ing at the sight of Dabi and his alleged affair, which she was clued in on first. Spinner had gotten the gist of it the first few times Dabi used the same excuse to go out and see Hawks, sometimes asking Spinner to drive him halfway across town to get there quicker, because "Hawks' is a busy bird shit with priveleged feathery hero ass money and has less than half an hour to talk"-which was something. It was a very true statement, in Dabi's perspective.

His time he had to spend with Hawks' was limited, and Hawks had to be the one to ask for Dabi, otherwise it was very League orientated.

"Watch it! Tryna keep Hawks awake, not in jail!" Dabi hissed in the present as red and blue sirens approached slowly from behind.

Spinner shot back, "Yeah?! And what are you doing with him when he's awake and at wherever it is you need him to be awake for?!" He slammed the gas down, drifting quickly to avoid a baricade. "Are you tryna sleep with him again?!" He yelled, leaning forward in his seat like a teenager would with a game controller in a final battle of the game.

"Since your giving me ideas, might aswell." Dabi grumbled, attempting to push down Hawks' wings to avoid media attention drawn to him. The comment managed to slip into Hawks' head, making him whine and curl up more as if to say he wasn't going to do shit right now other than try his best to avoid passing the fuck out.

Spinner scoffed and swerved more on the road. Dabi squinted at the road sign they skidded past. "Left whore." He pointed. He laughed at the reaction Hawks' gave before being gifted a wing up in his face. He tested the waters even more, settling on licking the feathers before him to fuck with his boyfriend more.

"Ugh! Disgusting, fuck you!" Hawks screamed suddenly, the thrill kicking him in the guts. Dabi rolled Hawks off onto the floor before throwing himself on top.

"Alright nuggets, let's keep those wings down. Wanna stay number two or not?" Dabi said and held Hawks' wrists above his head with one hand.

Hawks' body was remembering the not sleeping and fighting a villain with a time slowing quirk for three days thing, and suddenly his energy to fight back flowed out. He nodded slowly, wings flattening inwards and some particularly larger feathers flying under the seats to hide away. "Can I pass out now?" Hawks' grumbled as his eyes threatened to roll into the back of his head.

Dabi thought for a moment. "Nah. I like seeing you exhausted and messed up in this position." He laughed.

Spinner shouted back, "Don't mean to third wheel, but I have no fucking idea where we're going and if you're in the mood to fuck at least switch with Toga and keep it down!" His unused leg was shaking up and down in an adrenaline rush, and his impression of driving with these two when they were both fully operational and putting their all into getting along.

Hawks shut his eyes and smiled. "Hm... Sure. Why not set up a date when I'm not running on three days lacking sleep?" He said all while Dabi still had his wrists pinned together and above his head. Dabi grinned and shrugged.

"Alright, back up on the seat number two. Wings down. Hey Spinner?" He crained his neck to check the path they were on. "Take a right then a left." He directed and hopped off Hawks to get back up on the seat.

Toga seemed happy scrolling whatever fucked up site she was looking at, so she was completely tuned out of the conversation. Dabi yanked Hawks up by the arm onto the seat and let him rest his head on Dabi's shoulder.

The ride went smoothly after loosing the police, aside from Spinner's GTA drivers license being on the job. Dabi hadn't said where they were going yet, which of course would piss anyone off, but when your boyfriends only way of transportation is his Quirk and he's running out of fuel, helping him out made the next-to-heartless Frankenstein's monster feel a little less guilty. "Hawks. You'll have to do something in a minute. Get your shit together." Dabi said as Spinner turned into a crowded parking lot in front of a skyscraper apartment complex.

Hawks muttered a response, blinking and pushing his headphones on properly and flipping the glasses over his eyes. Dabi unruffled Hawks' messy hair as he finished, Fierce Wings moving back into their places with a few whooshes and repositioning.

Spinner came to a stop at the front of the building, and when Dabi waited for the doors to unlock, only to notice Spinner must want them to get an earful out of the handyman back at their humble abode, he rolled his eyes and grabbed Hawks' hand, pulling him out as he opened the door. "You're going inside?" Spinner tilted his head as he talked through the rolled down cracked window.

Dabi nodded, "Gotta stick to what I say." He raised him and Hawks' hand up a little with a smartass smirk on his face. Hawks eyed him and mentally shrunk into his jacket for mental comfort. He was not in a dumbass hero acting mood today. Honestly, he really just needed to sleep. Why he ended up in the League's getaway vehicle was far beyond his memory bank, and it was definitely too late for him to get wrapped up in the bed sheets tonight. Dabi chuckled and widened his eyes at Spinner's disgusted and dumbfounded expression. "KIDDING! Geez, I'm just making sure he doesn't set up camp in the elevator or some shit." He reassured and waved the other two League members goodbye(Toga was hanging out the window with her phone still in her hands) and went back to dragging his bird boy across the nearly deserted building.

Dabi motioned for the room keys as they approached the secluded door in the line of mostly empty apartment doors. Hawks had been able to get a high expense apartment that little to no one wanted to deal with, so needless to say most of the floors inhabitants were Hawks' and rich men and their gossipy wifes. Hawks patted himself down and searched his pockets, arriving at the proper pocket and tossing it at Dabi. "You didn' have to bring me up here." Hawks yawned.

Dabi turned the handle and pushed the door open. He looked at Hawks. "I can't pick you up easily in a car." He said, turning to carry Hawks bridal style like he did earlier before they'd went along with the bumpy Spinner taxi service. Hawks didn't offer any backfire, instead trying to make his wings squeeze into the door frame as Dabi smothered him with kisses on his face.

They got to Hawks' bedroom, Dabi lifted his head up to see where he was setting down his flushed hero. When he got next to the bed however, Hawks decided to just roll onto it, ignoring the shoes and hero costume all still on him. Dabi tilted his head. "Hm... I don't think I'm comfortable sleepin' in the same bed as someone who's decorated like an ego filled dumbass." He claimed, setting his hands down on either side of Hawks. Hawks responded with a mean glare and turned onto his side. "Looks like I'm doin' all the work?" He sighed tugging the headphones and glasses of his head.

Hawks sent back a small nod, rolling back onto his back and raising his arms out.

Dabi finished taking off Hawks' coat, leaving the pants and shirt of Hawks' costume on because it felt like too much work to try and fuss with the skinny shirt off(which he looked undeniably attractive in) or the cargo pants, as they technically added no harm to sleeping with him. He slipped into the bed next to Hawks, trying his best not to touch the rowdy wings that woke Hawks up whenever he touched them.

In the morning, however, Hawks' had no fucking clue what happened, which gave Dabi very mixed feelings and just led him to explain that Hawks had been running without three days of sleep and he'd taken Hawks home to sleep.