Learning the ways of the clan

Start from the beginning

Suddenly a blue ilu bumps his snout on Percy's back as she turns to him. " why hello there little fella" she smiled petting his snout.

 " why hello there little fella" she smiled petting his snout

The ilu purrs and nuzzle against percy cheek. " he likes you" Tsireya said

" he is over-loving....reminds me of my brother...I think I will name you Tyson." Percy said. The ilu chirps in joy with the name as percy giggles. "Tyson it is...." she said hopping on his back.

" so you just need to hold on and attach...oh...right you're not a na'vi...this will be hard," she said as percy did not have a queue like normal na'vi. But Tyson chirps "Sea lady you can attach the braids to your skin....it will work the same." he said.

" I think I know a way" percy place the pink tendrils of Tyson on her left wrist as it wrapped up tightly and she here connected through minds with her ilu Tyson. She saw her veins glowing blue in the arm before fading.

"that is new," Tsireya said giggling

" I guess this is one of her gifts to live here" Percy smiled before cheering in joy as Tyson zooms off into the water and she explore the reef at speed.

"looks like she is a natural...look at her go!" another of their na'vi friend said as they watch percy and Tyson jumping into the air she cheers in joy.

" Huh I can do way better than her," Aonung said arrogantly

"Are you jealous of her or have a crush on her brother?" Tseriya said joking

"NEITHER!" Anoung yells as his cheek blushes.

"dude your blushing," Rotxo said,

" shut up!"

" Percy" Ronal calls from the beach "it's time for your lessons!!"

"Coming!" percy yells as she heads to her excited for her new life as they head to Percy's hut in the village.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

5 years later

"LAST ONE HOME IS A ROTTEN EGG!" A now 20-year-old Aonung yells as they were sitting on their ilus as he had just finished visiting the spirit tree " I will beat you this time Jackson" he said as percy looked at him as she pets her baby pandora seal Aqua O'Leary (last name after Mrs O'Leary)

(percy now, some of her tattoos have names on people she loves in her past life)

Percy looked at him smirking. " I will give you all a head start Fishboy...." she said

"yet she will beat us all" Tseriya now 18 years old smiled knowing no one can beat percy when water-riding.

Percy has quickly become one of the clan. Being once a leader of two camps, she joins the clan meeting sitting as one of Tonowari's many advisers, ronal teaching her the traditions and her acupuncture medical techniques with percy also helping her with her patients as she used the water to heal the na'vis.

She gets along well with Tseriya being a sister figure to her. She and Aonung have love-hate relationship, mostly aonung hates percy but percy always get the last comeback, at it better than the first year she was in the clan.

Wherever she went to the spirit tree, she speaks with eywa just chatting about her day and sometimes with chaos and Hades' help, she was able to communicate with her demigod family, her mom, and Paul. The first time she saw them again, they all broke down crying and hug each other. Andrew had already gone through rebirth after percy forgave him.

Percy enjoys it when she speaks to them as they bring back special memories in her heart. even she got to see her dad Poseidon again who never let go of the hug in the spirit world. he was forever grateful to chaos and eywa to give percy a chance at a peaceful life.

percy was informed that the Sulleys will be coming today but the battle will not be revealed on how it goes as telling too much of the future could cause changes that could be even worse. As much as she hates it, she understands.

"It's alright Tseri," percy said "I give you all a 30 seconds head start cause O'Leary here wants cuddles," she said holding up her baby seal she got from eywa. " she needs love..yes you do" She cuddles her little pet lovingly

Aonung rolled his eyes and smirked as he, his sister, and his friends took off. Percy sighed and kept her little seal in her pouch as she held on to Tyson's handle.

"ready Tyson?" She said

'Born ready sea princess' he said getting ready as soon as thirty seconds were up they speed off catching up with the rest of the group. Percy smiled and waved as she goes past them and smiles and she does a few tricks and reached the reefs first laughing.

"I win again for the 30th time in a row, fishhead," She said mid-laugh

" you cheated," Aonung said pissed he lost "Dude that excuse is getting old," Rotxo said as he high five percy

" When you know and feel how well the current of the water moves...you know which way to move to go to a place faster," percy said laughing

" maybe next time we should make you not use our powers."

" I didn't use fish head I felt the current of the ocean"

"here we go again," Tseriya said then suddenly they all see 5 Ikranay flying to the village. this made the group curious as to what is happening

" Looks like we have guests....from the looks of it forest na'vis. Come on...Olo'eyktan will want us to be there." percy said as she rides Tyson to the village and the group follows.