Shiro and I lied next to him on his sides while Lady Sora rested on a small couch nearby. She ordered Koenji to dance for us and after I while I flipped (Y/N) over to pull up his robe and step on his back for his massage. His cute little moans and deep breaths could be heard with our ears and this continued until he fell asleep, so I stopped before I woke him up again. Shiro pulled him into her to cuddle, but when we heard a loud smack that wasn't enough to wake (Y/N) up, we turned to see Koenji holding her butt. Lady Sora was next to her, giving off an intense amount of authority over her, but we could still feel it.

 Lady Sora was next to her, giving off an intense amount of authority over her, but we could still feel it

Sora-When did I tell you to stop dancing?

Koenji-N-Never... I-I'll get back to-.

Sora-Ah, ah, ah... Go over by the gate, so way work some training and practice in while he's napping. 

Koenji looked scared because she already knew that training and practice meant she was going to get punished and worked to the bone. Lady Sora is a fair diety, but first, she's going to break you in or as some humans call it, "hazing". However, the mating season ordeal is something she will be taking care of. They left, so it was just the 3 of us now, and after about an hour or so (Y/N) was starting to slowly wake up and nuzzled into Shiro.

Shiro-Good morning, sweetheart. ~

He yawned before he faced up and stretched his arms and legs and flopped them back down on his pillow. I turned him to me to get him ready for his next treatment. I want every moment here to be filled with relaxation and happiness like his entire will be here.

 I want every moment here to be filled with relaxation and happiness like his entire will be here

Senko-Hey sweetie, can you get comfy on your side? I wanna get those ears clean. ~

Shiro-The Great Shiro will help as well! You should feel honored to have me blow into your ears after.

Senko-Just wait until I finish an ear and be gentle. His ears can be very sensitive when you go deep enough, so blowing too hard will cause discomfort.

Shiro-I know.

(Shiro's POV)

I let (Y/N) cuddle with my beautiful tail while Senko cleaned his first ear while he faced me. His face was nuzzled into my tail and when it was time to do my job, I enjoyed seeing him trying to hide his blush by turning into me. When he turned to face Senko, we heard screaming that only our hearing could pick up. After his ear cleaning treatment, he wanted to get up and explore, but we kept him from the direction of Lady Sora and Koenji. After a while of playing, we were suddenly greeted by Lady Sora teleporting in front of us with her black fox fire.

 After a while of playing, we were suddenly greeted by Lady Sora teleporting in front of us with her black fox fire

Sora-Hello there. I trust that you all had fun.

Shiro-Yes, we were in the middle of playing tag and using the clouds to help hide.

Sora-Interesting, but I'm afraid that I must cut this game short. I will be taking him. Now, come along (Y/N). ~

He looked at us before he walked over to Lady Sora and when she pulled him into a hug, he blushed before she engulfed them both in her fox fire to disappear.

Shiro-Awwwww, but we were having so much fun!

Senko-I'm sure she'll be back with him after a bit. He'll be back before you know it.

(Timeskip 6 Hours)

(Sora's POV)

I had Koenji pour me another drink for her training to be used to being around us without clothes, and be comfortable with her body. I just wanted my baby to cuddle while I have drinks and he was just so adorable and fun to tease like this. He tried to run from being so flustered which made me laugh as I brought him back to me with ease by using levitation magic. I breastfed him on top of the pillow that was made out of the would of his bitch of a mother. I made sure she and Koenji could see.

Sora-Awwww, sweetie. I can tell you find my milk tasty, but it's not as sweet as you! ~

I held him tighter while he struggled a little, but lost his fight when I got a better hold on him. My attention turned to Koenji and she stood there obediently, but her lack of blushing was starting to annoy me. I could punish her just for fun with something as little as a spanking, but that's getting old... I got it.

Sora-Koenji, join the *hic* party! Open a new bottle and guzzle it down!

Koenji-My Lady, I think our break from my magic training is long over-. *Gag*!

I used my magic to put a bottle down her throat and she was forced to drink a whole bottle in one go. By the time she was done, she look completely drunk and fell to the ground, barely able to function while looking up at me.

Sora-HAHAHAHAHA!!! *hic* *hic* *hic*... Don't worry darling! You're a Demi-Goddess now, so you can handle much more!... Which means, there's no harm in us doing this. ~

I took (Y/N) with me and propped him up to let him watch me help with her stretches and now she can't do a thing to resist or feel pain. I pulled on her arms to bend her back, giving (Y/N) a clear view of her upper body. He'll get used to this, so when I make him immortal with a special spell and ritual, he will preserve his innocence to be my adorable baby forever. When I was down with her, I walked over to (Y/N) and got on my knees.

Sora-How was your first day here, honey bunch?... Because this can be your new home, 'forever'. ~