Are we still friends?

DISCLAIMER: if you are reading this, that means I have edited the chapter before this one so it won't make as much sense, so you can either read it and be confused or pretend this chapter and the ones after it don't exist until I am done editing- ANDREAAAA

Forget about the times I said I could have never been more embarrassed. I thought I couldn't face Alex after he read my book. I don't know how I will face him today at school.

After our session he got a phone call. I went upstairs to shower. By the time I was out, he was gone.

Today I need to block Alex out of my brain, I need to focus on school. School is very important to me, but lately, I've been slacking.

I made sure to check the weather before deciding what to wear. I pulled on a pair of black baggy jeans, a white baggy shirt, and a hoodie that is a size too big. I slipped on my black converse and put by hair up in a claw clip.

 I slipped on my black converse and put by hair up in a claw clip

"Looking hot, as always" Betty greets me.

I wink at her, "thanks love, your ass looks juicy in those jeans" I point out to her. Me and Betty have that type of friendship where people actually think you're a couple.

If we were a couple, we would be the hottest in town.

After that excruciatingly long car drive with Alex sitting in the front, I've come to the conclusion that pleasure is not worth the embarrassment and confusion to follow. He didn't even spare me a glance this morning.

Him and Josh witnessed me and Betty fan-girling over each other. I hope he is jealous. I want to make him need our relationship. I mean who fingers and dumps. Like come on.

"Oh my gosh Betty, I need to tell you"

Without a word Betty drags me into the girls restroom, makes sure no one's in there, and locks the door. "Spill" she demands.

"Alex-" how am I supposed to say this, fingered? That sounds nasty.

She nods her head, "go on!" She was so impatient.

I motioned with my hands, I was too embarrassed to say it out loud, I should have said it out loud because the motions were even more embarrassing.

She gasped and turned away from me. Needing a moment to process this.

"No fucking way!" She jumped up and down. "My girlies just gotten her first orgasm from a male!"

I roll my eyes at her excitement.

"But- here's the thing, he left right after and has not even spared me one glance today"

"Did I do something wrong? Ugh maybe he just got the ick from me" I started ranting.

She grabs my shoulders and looks me deeply in the eye, "no male, or female, could ever get the ick from you" making me blush.

"Plus, he's dumb anyway"