be my baby pt.3🧘🏽‍♀️✨

-february 14 Wednesday-

                 Bsf/n=best friends name

This is an continuation of be my baby part 1 and 2. This is also the very last part!!! I promised that I'd have it out by today and I am doing so <3. Enjoy this chapter suga🤎🤎.

After hearing berlin ask me out on a date, I've made it my mission to look the absolute best I could. Shit my best friend did too, so they went with me to search for dresses and help me look for hairstyles and makeup looks. It's almost as if they knew that I was gonna tell him how I feel.  I immediately called them right after I got off the phone with Berlin and they made sure to be at my house literally 5 minutes we got off the phone.

"GIRLLLL SO WHAT YOU WEARING?"

Bsf/n shouted as she smiled really hard showing how happy she was for me.

I giggled at her positive energy that always made me feel better, her presence overall was enough to make me smile and feel better.

"Girl that's the problem I don't knowww"

I said covering my face, I wanted this to be as special as possible and I wanted to look as beautiful as possible.

"Bitch, go get dressed we going shopping"

Bsf/n said as she got her keys and walked outside.

"AND HURRY UP TOO, GAS AIN'T CHEAP!!"

I laughed as I quickly ran upstairs looking for something casual to wear. After I finished getting dressed I made my way downstairs and put on my shoes and headed out the door making sure to lock the door behind me.

"Okay, so where we going?"

I loudly exhaled and I got into her car and immediately putting on my seatbelt (cus safety first duh).

"Okay so first we're going to McDonald's to get breakfast, and then after we're going straight to the mall to see what dress and shoes we can find you for your date with your corny ass man😛"

She proudly stated as she started the car and did a little goofy dance after calling Berlin my man🙄.

"Girl not too much on Berlin okay."

I playfully snapped because she'd always called Berlin corny but deep down inside she knew he was a good man with good intentions.

"Mhm whatever".

She rolled her eyes as she drove us to McDonald's

"Hi welcome to McDonald's what can I get for you today?"

The McDonald's worker proudly said.

"Hi can I have a medium orange juice and a sausage egg mcgriddle with a hash browns please and thank you."

"I'll have the same thing too please."

We both politely asked as we got our total and went to the next window to pay.

"Okay your total is $21.44- OH MY GOD YOUR Y/N FROM YOUTUBE!!"

My eyes lit up and a big smile appeared on my face. I absolutely loved seeing my supporters in public, it made me feel loved and cared for they mean everything to me for real.

"HIII!!!" I smiled and giggled as I waved at the worker

"Oh my god I can't believe this is happening I absolutely love your videos me and my friends love watching your videos"