Chapter 9

We all had our lunch out.  I had some BBQ chips and a ham and cheese sandwich with a Crunch Bar.  I was so hungry!!  I looked over and saw Claire take hers out.

"What's in there?"  Bender asked her.

"Guess.  Where's your lunch?"  She asked him.

"You and her are wearing it," He said pointing to me.  I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly.  

"You're nauseating," Claire told John.  I turned to Brian, who was sitting beside me.  His face was red.  

"You ok?"  I asked him.

"Yeah," he answered.  He looked up at me and slightly smiled.  I smiled back knowing he was lying, but I decided to drop it.  I looked at Bender.  He grabbed a coke and tossed it to Allison, whom caught it without looking.

"Nice," I mumbled to myself.  I went back to my food as I saw Claire taking out a sushi platter. 

"What's that?" Bender asked Claire.

"Sushi," she answered.

"Sushi?"

"Rice, uh, raw fish, and seaweed," Claire explained.

"You won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth and you're gonna eat that?"  Bender asked discussed.

"Can I eat?"  She asked him.

"I don't know.  Give it a try," he said.  I then look at Andrew.  He pulled out a couple of sandwiches, a bag a potato chips, an apple, a banana, a bag of cookies, and milk.  Holy crap.  Did he plan on feeding all of us?!  I then turned to Allison.  She opened her coke and it went everywhere.  She slurped it all of though, even off the table.

"What's your problem?" Andrew asked Bender when he saw the criminal staring at him.  I was still watching Allison though.  She opened her sandwich and tossed the meat up.  It landed on the sculpture in the middle of the library.  I laughed to myself as she went on.  She opened a ton of Pixie Stix and pours them all in her sandwich.  She then put Cap n' Crunch in the sandwich.  She put the sugar induced sandwich together and then eats it.  Bender then walked over to my and Brian's table.  He grabs a chair and sits infront of us.

"What're we having?" he asked Brian.

"Uh, it's your standard, regular lunch I guess," Brian answered him.  Bender then pulled a thermos out of Brian's bag.

"Milk?"

"Soup."  Bender then pulled out a juice box.  Brian was reaching towards the bag, but Bender slaps his hand to get away.  "That's apple juice," Brian told Bender.

"I can read!" Bender sounded offended a little, "PB&J with the crust cut off.  Well Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch.  All the food groups are represented.  Did your mom marry Mr. Roger's?"

"Uh, no, Mr. Johnson," Brian answered not getting the joke.

"Ah," Bender said.  He stood up and walked near the sculpture, "Here's my impression of life at big Bri's house."  He then began talking in a fatherly type voice, "Son!"  He then used a kiddie voice for Brian, "Yeah Dad?  How's your day, pal?  Great Dad.  How's yours?  Super!  Say son, how'd you like to go fishing this weekend?  Great Dad!  But I have homework to do.  That's alright son, you can do it on the boat!  Gee!  Dear, isn't our son swell?"  He then used a motherly voice, "Yes dear.  Isn't life swell?"  He then mimed the two parents kissing each other and then the dad punching the mom.  He then sat down.  Once he did that, no one was laughing anymore.

"Alright, what about your family?"  Andrew asked him.

"Oh, mine?  Well, that's easy," he then used a different kind of father voice, "Stupid, worthless, no good, damned, freeloading, son of a gun, retarded, bigmouth, know-it-all, asshole, jerk!" he then did his mom's voice, "You forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful.  Shut up!  Go fix me a turkey pot pie!" he made a motion of his dad hitting his mom.  He then talked like himself, "What about you Dad?  Screw you!  No Dad, what about you?  Screw you!  No.  Dad.  What.  About.  You?!  SCREW!  YOU!"  He then made a motion of his dad hitting him.  We were all silent.  I just hung my head listening to everyone.

"Is that for real?"  Brian asked.  I felt his hand reach for mine.  I looked up at him and he was still facing Bender.

"You wanna come over sometime?"  Bender asked him.

"That's bull crap.  It's all apart of your image.  I don't believe a word of it," Andrew commented.  I looked at Andrew.  When he looked at me I gave him a look that said "What are you saying?!?!  Shut up!!!!" 

"You don't believe me?"  He asked Andrew.  I looked at Bender and he look actually hurt.  My heart ached at the sight.

"No," Andrew answered sounding hesitant.

"No?"  Bender questioned.

"Did I stutter?"  Andrew asked him.  Bender walked over and rolled up his sleeve.  On his arm was a burn mark.

"Do you believe this?  Huh?  It's about the size of a cigar.  Do I stutter?  You see, this is what you get in my house when you spill paint in the garage."  Bender then started to walk away backwards, "See I don't think that I need to sit here with you dildos anymore!"  He walked over to a table with some maps on it and threw the maps on the ground.  He climbed up on top o f the table and then the 2nd floor balcony.

"You shouldn't have said that," Claire said to Andrew.  

"How would I know.  I mean he lies about everything else," Andrew commented.  I stood up and walked over to Andrew.

"You don't know what goes on in people's lives.  Maybe you should learn how to keep your mouth shut." With that, I walked up to the 2nd floor balcony and sat down beside Bender.

"What do you want?"  He asked.

"To make you feel better," I answered him.  I put my arms around him to comfort him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm squeezing you with my body," I told him.  He didn't say anything.  He just sat there and let me hug him.

~~The last thing Mel said was a reference.  I do not own that line. I know that it wasn't around for any of the characters to know that, but oh well.~~