Chapter 6

"You and how many of your friends?"

"Just me, just you and me. Two hits. Me hitting you and you hitting the floor. Anytime you're ready pal!" Andrew snarled. Bender went to hit Andrew, but he had Bender on the ground with a wrestling move.

  "John!" I yelled. I went to go help him, but Brian grabbed my hand. He gave me a look that was telling me it was gonna be ok. I smiled at him and calmed down. He smiled back still holding my hand.

  "I don't wanna get in this with ya man," Bender said.

  "Why not?" Andrew stood up.

"Cause I'd kill ya." Bender then stood up, "It's real simple. I'd kill ya, and your freaking parents would sue me, and it would be a big mess, and I don't care enough about you to bother."  The scary part is, I believed him.  

"Chicken crap," I heard the jock mumble.  He turned to sit back down when Bender pulled out a switchblade.  One that kinda looked like mine, but mine was smaller.  Allison was glancing back and forth between them nervously.  Andrew looked frightened.  I stared at Bender, ready to stop him.  After, what seemed like anyways, a long stare down, Bender stabbed a chair with the knife in the back.

"Let's end this right now.  You don't talk to her, you don't look at her, and you don't think about her!" Andrew shouted, "You understand me?"

I saw from the corner of my eye Allison stealing the blade.  I laughed softly and turned back to the guys.  "I'm trying to help her," Bender said sounding bored out of his mind.

"And leave her alone too," Andrew said pointing at me.  I looked shocked.

"Actually I'm not bothered by John Bender," I said.  I frankly could care less.  I enjoyed Bender.  

"Whatever," Andrew said before turning to Bender, "Just let all of us do our detention in peace."

"Sounds boring," I mumbled.  I saw Bender then smirk at me and I smiled slightly back.

~~~~Ok. So, schools almost over (1 more day). You know what that means!! I'm going to update more often now!!!! Thank the Lord!!!!!!!! I might even update tomorrow. I've got nothing else to do!! I need a live.... Whatever that is.... Oh well! Byeeeeeeee!! (If you get my byeeeeeeee reference, then I'm proud of you!!)