Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Cinco has been revived. However, he is weak and cannot fight due to the side effects.

"Retreat from here, Cinco, Apollo. Help Tres and the others." Zero ordered. Cinco nods and disappears in a glass-like form, shattering after.

Zero faces the now enraged Y/N, but he notices something from him.

Wind rises and violently spins around him as skeletal bones appeared all around him, an armor of sorts as the skin of his body starts to sizzle and disappear, replacing it with a crimson blood-red form

The Six Tails Transformation.

"Hm?" Zero stares at the back end of the Jinchuriki. Another tail has grown and that rises to six. "With each every tail you're growing stronger..." He concluded. "Well, then-" 

He waves his hand and purple tentacles appeared behind him. Smiling, Zero glared at Y/N and utters a chanting spell that it completely changes his body into an obsidian one, like the deep and dark abyss. Only his eyes glows in white as his appearance became menacing that can rival Y/N's transformation. The length of his hair grew longer and a white halo shows up above him.

 The length of his hair grew longer and a white halo shows up above him

[Form: Apostle of the Ancient One]

"— Y/N Yugano, the battle of the ancients... Has begun."

____________

(Minutes before)

(Somewhere around the North of the forest)

Meanwhile, the second clone of Y/N felt a deep tug inside of him. He barely flinched, ignoring the pulling as he is with the boys consisting of Todoroki, Bakugo, a still recovering Tokoyami, Shoji, and Midoriya on his back.