.ONEUS CONTROVERSY.

(The video I will be referencing is above)

I would like to start this off by saying that I am definitely not Christian, nor do I agree with a lot of their practices/beliefs. But this does not mean that I am against Christianity. A lot of my friends online and in real life are Christian, along with some of my family.

--------

Ok, so this video of Oneus dancing inside and outside of a church was uploaded almost 2 weeks ago, and a lot of Christians are very upset about it.

I can see why people are upset, but Christians tend to forget that not everyone is religious or shares their beliefs. Oneus has done nothing to offend me, so I'm choosing to support them still.

I would also like to mention that they are definitely not the first band to do something like this, and other religions are disrespected constantly and no one bats an eye.

I know that my opinion in this matter isn't exactly important considering that I'm not someone being hurt by their actions, but I wish people that were offended would just move on and not cause a big scene. I don't see why people need to drag them in every video now.

And another point:

I feel like some people are just jumping on the bandwagon of "canceling" Oneus just to lift up their faves.

I'm really frustrated with this whole situation. Oneus is a small group who has already unfortunately lost a member, and a scandal that people are making this big is going to lessen their views and support more than it already is.

They're very talented people who deserve support, and they didn't even have a say in the set of their video. If anything, hate on their company, not them.

I love Oneus, and seeing them get so much hate over something like this is really affecting me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 05, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

MY Unpopular Kpop Opinionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें