.WOOJIN.

I share the same opinions as many STAYs, although some may be a little different.

Practically everyone knows about Woojin and the allegations that lead him to leave the group, so I won't explain what happened.

- I will not censor Woojin's name. He is a human being, and I don't see a reason to do so. It just seems childish.

- HE WAS PROVEN INNOCENT!!!!!

- I will agree with most STAY's that it seems like there was something going on between Woojin and the other members, although none of us really know what so it doesn't make sense to spread rumors.

- I was a STAY as he left the fandom. It was upsetting to see him go, although SKZ's chemistry seemed to get a little better after the dust settled on his departure.

- The way Chan talks about Woojin now makes it clear that he doesn't want anything to do with him. In a TikTok live he was disappointed at the fact that google still marks Woojin as a member. After Woojin left, Chan said he felt betrayed.

- Woojin does make me a bit uncomfortable, but I won't go out of my way to hate on him. He has an amazing voice, and is a talented singer.

- I don't have anything against CUBs (Woojin's fandom). They are choosing to stan him, and most of them are actually extremely sweet.

- CUBs can be STAYs as well. Stop gatekeeping.

I'm glad that people are finally letting go of the Woojin drama. It's been 4 years.