𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

"This once is mine." He says

I glare at him, "I grabbed this one first!"

We both try pulling the trash bag towards us. We go back and fourth before I get annoyed and let go of the bag.

"Fine! It's yours!" I say

Eunhyuk stumbles back and falls on his butt.

I laugh before going up to him and reach out my hand for him to grab.

"Hahaha! I didn't think you would fall back!" I smile

He stares at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me down as he gets up. I am now on the floor and he is towering over me.

"Yeah, yeah...whatever." He rolls his eyes and clenches his jaw.

I laugh, "So are you gonna tell me where Su-ae is?"

He shrugs, "That's the thing...I don't know where she went."

My eyes widen, "Fuck!"

Eunhyuks looks at me confused but before he can ask me anything I stand up and run back to the building.

I make it back to where everything happens and I don't see Su-ae anywhere. I look in the classroom and my heart drops.

It's happening....Minu is kissing Ra-im.

I look to my side and see Eunhyuk trying to cover
Su-ae's eyes. But I know it's too late.

Su-ae grabs both me and Eunhyuk's hand, and leads us into a classroom.

She shoves me against Eunhyuk and covers both our mouths. I try to move away but Eunhyuk pulls Su-ae into us.

We stay silent as I'm pancaked between Su-ae and Eunhyuk. 'This is such an awkward position!'

Minu and Ra-im pass by the class. As they leave, Eunhyuk lets go of Su-ae and I move away from his chest.

Su-ae covers her face and starts crying.

Eunhyuk sighs and rolls his eyes. I slightly punch him "Don't be like that.." I whisper

He glares at me and I glare back before going to hug Su-ae.

Su-ae gets a text and she lets go of me.

"Are you really gonna go watch the movie instead of confronting them?" Eunhyuk asks

Su-ae turns around and starts yelling at him. They go back and fourth and I feel myself frowning. I can't bring myself to speak up.

Su-ae walks away leaving me and Eunhyuk alone. It's quiet but none of us say a thing.

"Oi. what are you still doing here?" Eunhyuk breaks the silence

"Are you serious?..." I look at him and he furrows his eyebrows.

I sigh "I swear you're such an idiot.." I say 'a cute one sadly..'

I flick his forehead before walking out.

I finally make it home and as I open the door, I am met with unfamiliar faces. They ask me how my day was, but I don't feel like talking to people who I don't know.

I give them a quick answer before I head to my room.

As I get ready for bed, I lay and face the ceiling. I take in each individual crack before reaching my hand out. I know I can't touch it but it somehow gives me comfort.