❛ :: 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

IN HIS ENTIRE 22 years of existence, Han Jisung was absolutely astounded at the sight before him.

He was stunned into silence, rooted to the spot with his mouth gaping open. He couldn't move a muscle, let alone take another single step.

"Why are you standing like a paused sim?" Seungmin's voice reverberated off the wall, but Jisung couldn't take his eyes off the scene before him. Baffled by his stance, Seungmin leaned in closer to get a better look and found himself gaping.

"Charlie is actually cuddling Felix..." Jisung spoke to no one in particular, clearly mystified-whilst partly jealous.

"And he doesn't look disgusted..." Seungmin continued in equal astonishment. "Do you think he gave Lix food poisoning again?"

Jisung shook his head, assessing the situation. "No, he looks in good health. Maybe Chan forced him?"

"Or maybe, I just prefer Felix's existence to yours."

The pair straightened up as Charlie twisted his body around to face the pair, whilst Felix paused the video they were watching-well, he was. Charlie was mindlessly scrolling through his phone, but it was still quality time that the two were interrupting.

Felix had been having a particularly trying day and desperately sought solace from Charlie. Usually, he would have given them a pat on the back before leading them to Chan, however Felix appeared much too forlorn to disregard.

"Felix. Blink twice if you can't breathe."

Charlie scoffed, picking up one of the couch cushions to launch in their direction but the pair managed to duck in time.

"I can breathe perfectly fine-and may I add, Hyung didn't give me food poisoning, the fast food place he ordered from did."

"He made you try the chicken because it looked pink and it scared him. Then proceeded to throw it away after you ate it," Seungmin reminded.

Charlie grew defensive. "No. I asked him if it looked pink, he tried it on his own accord."

"Did you stop him?" Jisung fired back.

"I said he probably shouldn't, but by the time I did, he had already swallowed it. And then when he did get sick, I spent the whole day looking after him so i'm not seeing your point."

"Your guilty conscience is the only reason-"

"Are you jealous, Jisung. Is that what this is? Do you want a hug?"

"Yes! Whenever I ask for one you tell me you're allergic!"

Charlie pursed his lips. "I am. It gives me hives."

"Physical contact gives you hives?"

Charlie nodded his head. "Yes."

"Then why isn't Felix giving you hives?"

Charlie gazed down at the boy he gently held in his arms, then shifted his attention to Jisung and Seungmin. The former was observing intently while the latter seemed already disinterested in the scene before them.

"He's an antidote."

Seungmin scoffed, turning on his heel to leave the room muttering something about living with a bunch of weirdos. Charlie shot an offended look at his back as he disappeared through the doorframe. Jisung tapped his foot, looking rather bothered.

He normally didn't take Charlie's disinterest in hugs to heart, but something about the way he chose Felix over him stirred up something inside of him.

Charlie had always been quite good at reading people, so he noticed Jisung's genuine mood quite easily and had to swallow back his chuckles. The grin on his face couldn't be hidden, however.

"Don't tell me you're actually jealous."

Jisung looked away dramatically, poking his tongue against his cheek in annoyance. Charlie and Felix shared an amused look for a moment.

After a second, Charlie sighed and raised his free arm. "Fine get in here then. I swear it's like you're obsessed with me or something."

Jisung erupted in a cheer, throwing himself into open arms of Felix and Charlie. He nearly collided with Felix in the process as they both moved in for an embrace. Charlie was slightly taken aback by the sudden onslaught of affection but managed to contain his emotions with a gruff grunt.

"We are absolutely not making a habit out of this."

Minutes bled into hours of Charlie being stuck cuddling the pair, video after video played on auto play and brief conversation turned into quiet snores. The living room was now dark, save for the bright flickers of the tv screen.

Charlie's eyes were stinging, but he managed to stay awake until the return of Chan and Changbin, who were shocked to see the situation before them.

"Comfy?" Chan teased, dropping his bag onto the couch.

"One was sad and the other got jealous. It's like supervising children, and I did not sign up to be a nursery teacher, Christopher."

"But, you look so adorable pretending to be a dad," Changbin teased, earning a steely glare from Charlie in response.

"Will the two of you just carry them to bed? It took me forever to get Jisung to stop talking, i am not waking him up."

Stifling their laughter, the two friends carefully picked up a boy each; Chan with Felix in his arms and Changbin with Jisung in his. Charlie let out a soft groan of relief, stretching out his body.

"Should we carry you up next?" Asked Chan with a grin.

"Touch me and I smash your laptop up."

.. .. .. ..

charlie: threatens to shatter chan's laptop to smithereens for no reason
me: he can do no wrong 😇
i love him leave me alone :(

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 🖤

- blue x