10: movie night(lil smut warning)

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

luigi pov💚

I slid off my shirt, cringing at the deep purple bruises painted on my stomach and arms. She said it was safe to go home. She said he was better. Tell that to my sprained wrist. I sighed and collapsed onto the canopy bed. Bowser and I had a movie date planned for tonight, but it was so hot, I can't wear anything long sleeved. Maybe Peach has concealer? I sighed and limped over to the bathroom, going through drawers looking for a foundation or concealer in my shade. To my luck, I found my almost perfect match. I pulled my hair back, it had grown to be around an inch above my shoulder, and began applying makeup to the spots on my neck. It worked, and after I had covered every bruise, I sighed triumphantly into the mirror. I put on the yellow crop top I had picked out, and a pair of long, flared jeans.

I creeped out into the hallway, peering around the corner before I stepped out and began walking towards the movie room.

It was about a 10 minute walk to the movie room, and when I got there I took a seat, Bowser hadn't gotten there yet, so I sat there silently, twiddling my thumbs. The movie room was a massive room, mostly red and gold, the room had a triangular top, with gold accents. It was beautiful.

A few minutes later, Bowser arrived, and we began watching the movie. "The Little Prince".

peach pov🍑(minor smut warning?)

she was so close to me, her hair brushing my neck. My heart beat fast. I loved the feeling, but I hated myself for feeling it. We were sitting on my bed, watching Gilmore Girls on my laptop. Her breath was brushing on my cheek. She was wearing a tight crop top, accenting her abs. Her lips were glossy and plump. Her overall look right now made me feel something deep in my stomach. And i hated it.

Daisy hit the space bar, pausing the show, and shut my laptop, saying, "We need to talk." My heart stopped, she hates me, doesn't she?

"Sure? What's up?" I said smiling, trying not to show my fear.

"I'm in love with you." She pushed out in one breath, the words jumbling together, but she still seemed cool and confident.

"I-" I sighed out, trying to process what she just said.

"I know you probably don't feel the same way, but I really, really like you and I-" she spoke, but I interrupted her, pulling her head close to mine, and pressing mine against hers. She let out a small grunt of surprise but sank into the kiss. It started out soft and gentle, but soon turned into a violent and passionate kiss, both of us wanting to go further. I pulled her on to my lap by her thighs, not breaking the kiss. I began moving my hands up her thighs, she groaned into my mouth, approvingly. I broke the kiss and moved my lips down to her neck, making sure to leave marks.

I pushed her off of my waist, and onto the bed. She defaulted to closing her knees, but a small push from me was enough to coax them apart. As I moved my hands down her inner thigh, her hands clenched the sheets underneath her, her face was a dark red, and she nodded so I knew it was okay for me to continue. I slid off her shorts, then froze, realizing I had never done this and have no idea what to do. I moved my hand to her panties, and began pleasuring her.

I knew this was for sure, going to be a wild night.

bowser pov🐢

Peach and I were around halfway through the movie when she accidentally spilled her water on her neck, I got napkins and began wiping it up, she flinched as I wiped the water off, I just assumed that she was surprised.

When the movie finished, I turned on the light, and noticed something on her neck. A bruise?

"What's this?" I asked gesturing to the bruise.

"Oh! Nothing!" She smiled falsely, but her panicked response told me that that was a lie.

"Did Mario do that to you? I knew i shouldn't have let you go back there." I spoke angrily, her eyes told me that my guess was correct.

"I.. Uh...."

I always knew Mario was an ass, but abusive? I never thought he would sink that low. I need to go teach him a lesson.

"KAMEK!" I yelled, summoning them to my side, "Prepare my ship. Set its course for the castle."

They paused, before replying with a quick 'Yes sir'.

luigi pov💚

SHIT.

Bowser is going to the castle. He's gonna see peach there, who's supposed to be here! SHIT! I started crying, my eye makeup running down with my tears. I saw my entire plan slipping out from beneath me. and it's all his fault

All because of mario.