CHAPTER 5 : Family Moments & Naming ceremony

Start from the beginning

'Abhi! we can't..' Akshara said.

'Hmmm I know, I am not doing that' Abhimanyu said kissing her neck.

Suddenlh one of the babies made some noise. Abhimanyu immediately got uo from Akshara & went to saw them.

'Did he wake up?' Akshara asked.

"Nope! sleeping peacefully my babies, they can never disturb me." Abhimanyu winked at her.

"Let's take shower together" Abhimanyu picked Akshara up & went to shower kicking the door behind.
They came out dressed up after a steamy make out.

"My babies will get dressed up now" Akshara went to the babies who just woke up.
she picked up Abhir and placed him on bed while Abhimanyu took out their already selected clothes for the function.

After getting ready they went down priest and everyone had arrived.

"Such a cute babies" Swarana said while taking Abhish from Akshara.

while Manjiri took Abhir. Akshara & Abhimanyu went to meet others.

"So what names you have thought for the babies ?" Shifali asked.

"Already told Nishtha when she came there after all she has to do the ritual" Akshara said signaling Nishtha to come.

Soon the ceremony started and Nishtha wrote both the names on two plates.

'Abhir Birla and Abhish Birla 'Priest announced the names.

Everyone smiled and liked the names. They had family dinner together and after a long chat session
Goenkas went home. soon after that everyone retired to their respective rooms.
"Aah, finally alone!' Abhimanyu & Akshara entered their room, after the long and tiring evening.

Due to all family members and guests Abhimanyu did not get enough time with Akshara
as sometimes it was for babies and sometimes one or other family member will barge into their room to play with  babies.
He finally got some time to spend with his beloved wife.

"I need to sleep, I'm too tired Abhi." Akshara whispered and Abhimanyu hugged her from behind kissing her shoulders.

"Not so soon sweetheart."Abhimanyu gave her a warm kiss on her cheek.

Akshara gently loosened his grip and turned to face him. She hugged him and whispered in his ears,

'Baby please try to understand, I've had a long and hectic day...'

Abhimanyu neared his face and their lips brushed. Akshara's eyes automatically shut down due to sensation..

Abhimanyu held her face and gave her a long, erotic smooch. He sucked her lips, bit on them, he made her
feel like no one else could She was so lost in him and Abhimanyu picked her up in his arms,  and carried her to the bed.

"Open your eyes, Akshu" Abhimanyu kissed her forehead.

Akshara gently opened her eyes to see Abhimanyu lying on her. He tilted his head & opened bedside drawer and took out an envelope.
He gave that envelope to Akshara.

"What is this?" Akshara asked.

"It's a gift for my wife for giving me two most priceless possession of my life,our babies.." Abhimanyu  said and gestured her to open it.

Akshara opened the envelope and found out the possession papers of a bungalow in Mumbai near Birla hospital. It was the same bungalow She saw when they went to hospital  for her check up during her pregnancy. Abhimanyu did not miss to notice the shine in his wife's eyes when she saw that house and the conversation that followed after that like how she always wanted to have a loving husband ,two kids, a labrador playing in the garden of a sweet little house but she never mentioned about that house to him.

Her happiness had no boundaries today, her eyes got moist. she did not even name the thing and he presented her that house. she knew he was always considerate what she wants but this was just little too much for her to process.
her heart jumped with joy, and she kissed Abhimanyu wildly on his lips.

"What now? Aren't you tired, sweetheart?" Abhimanyu teased her.

"Shut up, and come here..." Akshara embraced him tightly in her arms and Abhimanyu just lied on her,
hugging her and submerging his head in her bosom. Akshara gently patted his head and being tired
to the core, they both fell asleep soon .

 Akshara gently patted his head and being tiredto the core, they both fell asleep soon