Soon we reached the mansion. Xavier helped me out of the car and settled me in the wheelchair. Our never smiling guards smiled at me and I returned the gesture happily.

Braydon and Bryson were standing near the door with party pooper in their hand.

But what caught my attention was Uncle Mason. Uncle was standing at the center of the door with his hands at his back and a smile on his face.

For the very first time in my life, I have seen my uncle smiling like this. Unlike his usual smiles, this one was genuine and radiating.

"Welcome back home little mouse," the twins shouted in unison and released the party pooper which fell on all of us.

I laughed gleefully and thanked them.
But everyone went silent when Uncle Mason came near me and stood in front of me.

"Hello Uncle," I wished him softly with a wavering smile on my face.

I was reluctant as Uncle never care about all these things. That's why I wasn't even aghast when he never came to meet me in the hospital.

I understand he might be having some other important work in Xavier's absence.

"Welcome home child.
God bless you," he wished me back in a soft tone and patted my head softly for the very first time.

I looked at him with my big shock-filled eyes and the twins did mirror my expression. However, I didn't know about Xavier.

"Take good care of her. I don't want my daughter-in-law to face any kind of trouble," Uncle ordered every servant as we entered the mansion.

They all nodded their head obediently and smiled warmly at me, which I reciprocated happily. I even hugged the elder helpers. As they all knew me too well. I have grown up with them. Or I might say that I have been raised by them.

After this Xavier took me to our room and settled me carefully on our bed.

"Ohh much I miss this," I said softly as I caressed the soft mattress under my hand.

"I am sure this room has missed you just as much," saying this Xavier opened his shirt and tossed it somewhere.

"I'll be back in a minute," saying this he went inside the washroom to a bath for his life I believe.

I sighed and leaned back on the headboard of our bed and looked around the room.

Everything was the same as I had left them. I don't even remember much about the incident.

I just remember I was smiling and was moving into the car when suddenly I felt something tearing me apart. When I looked down, a lot of blood was already gushing out from my body and I felt losing my balance. Soon everything went blank as I collapsed.

I sighed again but then my sigh got stuck as my sex god, aka my husband, came out from the bathroom with only a towel hanging loose on his hips and water dropping from his hair to his chest, to his abs, to his V-line, to his...

My throat went dry as I kept ogling him shamelessly.

"Like what you see kitten," I came out from my daze as he said smugly.

I averted my eyes and looked away while hitting my lips.

"I was-wasn't looking at you," I said and shifted a bit in my place.

"Yeah, I believe you love," he said and I heard him chucking before he went inside the closet.

Within a few minutes, he came out only in his sweats which were hanging loose on his hips. I gulped as could get the perfect view of his sexy abs and muscles.