Chapter 7

I woke up to the feeling of someone's arm leaving my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Louis smiling sleepily at me.

"Morning, love. How did you sleep?" He asked, his voice husky from just waking up.

I cleared my throat and said, "Good." I don't know why, but I had this strange feeling in my stomach. I feel like something happened last night. Not something bad, just something weird.

"I'll go grab you some new clothes and we can head down to breakfast. Sound like a plan?" Louis asked. I nodded, my head, stretching my hands above my head. Louis passed Harry and slapped his bum. "Wake up, Hazzah!" He yelled, and Harry stirred.

"What's going on?" Harry mumbled sleepily. His voice was an octave lower, and rough from sleep. It sounded hot.

"Morning," I mumbled. I don't know why I felt the need to speak, but the words were said, and Harry looked at me.

He smiled, showing a cute little dimple. "Morning, love. How was sharing the bed with Lou? Did he hog it?" He teased.

I laughed. "No, it went well last night."

Harry nodded and stood up, stretching. I heard a few things crack and pop in his back, and I cringed. As good as stretching feels, I hate hearing bones crack.

I got out of bed and my bare feet padded across the bed to the door. I turned over my shoulder and asked Harry, "Are they awake across the hall? I want to talk to Kate."

Harry pulled out his phone. "I can call, if you want." Harry offered.

I nodded my head and Harry disappeared into the bathroom, the phone pressed against his ear.

Louis handed me black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. "Will this work?" Louis asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, thank you Louis." I said, and I stood there awkwardly, waiting for Harry to get out of the bathroom. I desperately wanted to change and there was no way I was changing in front of Louis.

Louis didn't seem to have a problem. He stripped his shirt off and threw on the black t-shirt.

"I won't change my pants, don't worry." Louis said, winking at me. My face flushed.

"You better keep those pants on, Tomlinson." Harry growled teasingly, coming out of the bathroom. Louis laughed and Harry turned to me and said, "I just got off the phone with Niall. They're awake over there."

I nodded. "Okay, thanks." I shifted the clothes in my hands and said, "I'm going to go change in the bathroom."

I slipped inside the bathroom and swapped my clothes. I looked at my face in the mirror. I don't usually wear make up, but being around all these boys made me feel pretty self confident, and I desperately needed eye liner or something! Maybe Kate has some. She usually carries that stuff with her.

I came out of the bathroom and asked, "Where do you want this?" I gestured towards the clothes. Harry took them from me, putting them in a hamper. "I'm going across the hall to check on Kate." I said, and I exited the hotel room.

As soon as the hotel door shut and I turned around, Kate was staring at me, leaning against her closed hotel door. She had this weird smile on her face, and I gave her a confused look.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

Kate sighed. "Last night was amazing!" Kate said, smiling wider. "I mean, I offered to sleep on the floor, and Niall was like, 'No way am I letting you sleep on the floor.' and I was all like, 'It's all cool.' So I layed on the ground and then the next thing I know, Niall was laying next to me and he was all like, 'If you're sleeping down here, I'm sleeping down here too.' and it was just so romantic." Kate gushed.

I smirked at her. "When's the wedding?" I joked.

Kate shook her head. "And did you know that Niall and Liam usually share a bed? Like, ohmigosh! Niam for life!" Kate squealed.

I laughed. "Chill," I said, smiling. "Louis and Harry share a bed too. Nothing weird. We do it all the time."

Kate completely ignored my last comment because she was fangirling too much. "They share a bed? Omg, omg, omg! I knew Larry was real! I ship I so hard!"

I rolled my eyes. "Louis isn't gay." I defended. I don't know why, but I don't think it's right that Kate would make that assumption about him. Especially when it' not true.

Kate smirked at me now. "Woah, now who needs to chill?" She crossed her arms around her chest. "Sounds like somebody has a crush!"

"I do not have a crush." I protested immediately.

Kate just laughed, and shook her head. "So where did you sleep last night?" Kate asked, and I knew she was changing subject so that we wouldn't start fighting.

"I slept on the bed," I replied, my face getting ready. I know, I left out the part that Louis and I shared the bed, but Kate doesn't need to know that. She would just assume crap, and I didn't want to deal with it. And trust me, we didn't do anything. I would never allow that!

"You made the boys sleep on the floor?" Kate gasped.

"No, Harry offered to sleep on the ground." I said.

Kate smirked again. "What about Louis?" She quirked her eyebrow at me.

Dang it! I knew I couldn't hide anything from Kate. "Louis and I shared the bed last night." I shrugged, hoping she got that it was a total no biggie.

Kate smiled widely at me. "Did you know? Tell me. Did you guys cuddle? Did you spoon? I want the details." Kate leaned closer to me, awaiting the juicy gossip.

"We didn't really do anything." I racked my brain, thinking back to last night. The details were a little fuzzy because I was so tired. "I mean, I was really tired and Louis and I were watching a movie and I fell asleep when he was talking to me. He was kinda leaning against me and when I woke up..." I trailed off. No he didn't! Louis Tomlinson did not. "Oh my gosh!" I whispered, realizing what he did.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Louis...he...no!" I cried, my eyes going wide. I cannot believe he did that!

"What? What did he do?" Kate demanded.

"He put his arm around me!" I cried, shutting my arms as stress took over me. He just violated my privacy. Who said that he was allowed to do that? Not me. That is not okay! He can't have feelings for me, it's not allowed.

Kate just smiled. "So," She smirked. "When's the wedding?"