"Put your bag in front of you," Byul said, Solar just do it. As they were done, They sat on the vacant bench.

"We can still call you, Unnie?" Jieun asked, "Of course, you can and I would love that though so I won't be bored and homesick there," Byul said,

They just enjoy it and after Byul sends the two to their apartment, Jieun falls asleep as she is tired.

Byul carried the kid inside the apartment as Solar opened it. "Just put her in her room," Solar said, Byul nodded.

"You really ate so well today..." Byul said, she stretched her arms. Looking at the kid, Solar was looking from the door frame. "It was nice to meet you and your mom, I hope you grow up so well," Byul said, Stroking the kid's hair.

"I will miss you, Bunny. I love you," Byul said and left a soft kiss on Jieun's Forehead. Solar went to the living room and Byul slowly closed the door.

"Unnie... I'll get going now, Take care here..." Byul said, Solar stood up. "Can't you stay for so long?" Solar asked,

"You need to rest now too..." Byul said, "I thought you have work here?" Solar asked,

"Uhmm, yea I have... But, They transferred me abroad for only 3 years so I just grabbed it..." Byul said, Solar nodded.

"You will go back, right?" Solar asked, Byul shrugs. "That's the thing that I didn't know but It was up to me if I would go back or not..." Byul said,

"Go back, Please? We will wait for you..." Solar said, "Stay for a little longer, Please?" Solar asked, Byul sighed and nodded.

"Okay, but I'll go at 11 p.m my flight was 2 a.m," Byul said, Solar kissed her lips which shocked Byul.

Solar softly bit Byul's lower lips after she licked it, Byul opened her mouth for Solar to enter while Solar put Byul's hands on her waist.

Solar pinned Byul to the wall, Their kisses went wet, sloppy, and deep. Byul pulled it, "Hey, Are you okay? What happened to you?" Byul asked, cupping Solar's face.

"I... don't know, I-I'm sorry... Sorry..." Solar said, shaking her head, "Hmm?"

"I want... you, Byul. I'm so confused now, I don't know," Solar said as she put her head on Byul's shoulder, "Don't be affected by my confession, Yong... Don't push yourself because I love you..." Byul said,

"I... I will figure it out..." Solar said, Byul hums. "You have 3 years to figure it out..." Byul said,

"You're not joking about your confession?" Solar asked, looking at Byul's face. "Of course, I'm not, I won't confess in front of your daughter if that was a joke... If I'm in love with someone it is still... I love you, Yong... I really do," Byul said, holding Solar's waist.

Solar really can't control herself, she kissed Byul again, holding Byul's waist, and went to her room without breaking their kisses. Byul just responded as couldn't control herself too as she was getting to Solar.

Byul pinned Solar to the wall, "You really want this?" Byul asked, Solar nodded and locked the door. She pushed Byul to her bed and removed her shirt.

"Oohh..." Byul exclaimed as she saw Solar in her black bra. "Removed that shirt for me," Solar commanded, Byul nodded and removed her top, and left her bra black.

Solar quickly cupped Byul's chest and massaged it roughly, Byul holding her moans.

Solar was on Byul's top, kissing Byul's neck, finding the girl's soft spot. As she spotted it Byul let out her soft moan.

"Y-you found it... it, Ughmm~" Solar smirked, just kissing and licking it.

Byul's hands were on Solar's waist as the girl was sitting on her stomach. "Oh my gosh, Yongsun..."