"You're welcome." He replies with a smug smirk as he picks out a cherry flavored one to eat.

-

The events from that first rainy day at my house repeated themselves because we were once again sitting criss cross in front of each other on the couch eating snacks. From the amount of giggles that filled the living room and the heavy slur in our voices, it is clear that we were insanely crossfaded. I thought smoking would help my drunkness, but it only amplified it.

It's 2 am and the house is still dead silent except for us. We're trying to keep it down and speak in whispers, but it always seems to fail. Our knees are practically overlapping as we hold a tub of fruity sherbet between us. Somewhere along the adventure of eating the sorbet, I became aware of his eyes on me. Any time I catch a glimpse of him blood rushes to my cheeks, so I try my best to avoid it. But then, it becomes another drunken game I want to win.

I place a bit of the cold sugary treat on my tongue, taking my time to fully clean off the spoon and pulling it from my mouth with a pop. His stare follows my every movement and lingers on my mouth. "Hm." I hum, "Can you check if my tongue is still blue from the Jolly Rancher?" I don't know what I'm trying to get out of that, but it feels like some sort of a power move.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure." He answers, his voice lined in caution. 

I lean forward, making sure to show off my low cut top and innocently stick my tongue out. His eyes widen slightly, "Yeah, still blue." Before I can retract, he matches my energy, "What about mine? Still red?" He offers out his tongue just like I did.

I tug at my bottom lip with my eyes glued to his tongue thinking about what it would feel like to be under it. "Mhm, yep." I nod. There's stillness between us as our gazes shift between each other's lips and eyes.

Our lips clash together, and it's like a cage of butterflies locked in my stomach just unleashed throughout my entire body. Between the butterfly frenzy, the alcohol and the weed, my whole body is buzzing and on fire. I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't care, everything feels so fuzzy and so good.

We mutually pull from the kiss, analyze each other's eyes, then reconnect our lips again. Trembly hands find their ways into each other's hair, pulling us closer. I can tell he's holding back but I need more. My body's moving faster than my mind, I don't even have a moment to think before I practically throw the tub of ice cream onto the coffee table in order to deepen the kiss.

Every last bit of professionalism and restraint leaves my body when his large hands find my waist and pulls me closer. His tongue sweeps against my bottom lip and I oblige with entrance. Our tongues dance together at the same momentum that our bodies are reacting to each other. I draw away for just a moment, "I normally don't do this with clients." I breathe out hastily.

"I don't do this with managers." He shoots back immediately, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Do you want to stop?" But the hunger behind his silver eyes answers for me. He meets my lips again and pulls me into his lap, with my knees anchored at each side of him. My short skirt rides up my thighs, so it is just my panty-covered core against his strained jeans. I roll my hips against his in an attempt to get some friction. He lets out a deep groan from the back of his neck, his hands gripping my hips hard as I move against him.

He detaches from my lips and soon finds my neck, beginning to suck at the sensitive skin below my ear. "Fuck." I whine out quietly, still grinding against him.

"We should probably move to my room..." Nicholas mumbles with a reluctant urgency in his voice. 

I think about it for a moment, but I know I'll back out if I comply. If I agree I won't follow through – which is the smarter idea but I'm not thinking with my brain right now. My head is drunk and hazy and all I can think about was him. "I don't want to." I answer under my breath.