Bachelor's Party

Começar do início

"But I wanna try it" she said and sighed making you frown. "Then try it, who's gonna stop you duh?" You asked while raising your eyebrows in confusion. She looked at the direction of Eunwoo before saying "but... I don't want Eunwoo to look at me in the wedding gown yet"she said while pouting at you. "Wait! Why don't you try it on for me? Please babe....please...." She started whining knowing very well that you wouldn't easily agree.

"But-" you were cut off by her. "Please babe...... Consider this as my wedding gift. Please....." She started begging you. "Ok ok! Stop whining, I'll try it on" you said while frowning at her before leaving to the dressing room with the wedding gown. You didn't want to wear because it's bride's gown and only bride should wear it but you also couldn't deny your bestie's request.

You wore the gown with so much of struggle because it was very heavy. You breathed out heavily after wearing it. You tried to zip up the dress but you were unable to reach it. You sighed in irritation. "Rosy!" You called her but got no response. "Rosy, can you please come inside? I need your help"you called again but got no response.

Soon, you heard someone coming in and looked back to see who it was but your eyes widened as soon you saw that the person was Taehyung! Your back was full on view to him, you were never a person who wears revealing clothes, not at all. And now, you were literally showing half of your back of the body to him. You immediately turned around after seeing him enter. His cheeks became red due to the scene he just saw. He couldn't believe his eyes, he refused to believe that someone's back can make you feel so many things at a time.

"W-what are you doing here?" You stuttered while stepping back because he was coming towards you. "Stop right there! What the hell do you think you're doing? Why are you here?" You asked but he was busy staring at your figure who was in utter astonishment due to him. But you were responsible for his state, he looked like he just saw a ghost but he was feeling like he was watching an angel. He couldn't take his eyes off you who was looking beautiful than any other human.

"I-i'm sorry, I just heard you calling for help that's why I came in" he said while avoiding eye contact with you while blushing like a shy baby. "I don't need your help, I'll do it myself" you said and tried to zip up your gown but you failed which made you wince in frustration. "I'll do it" he said unable to look at you struggling anymore before turning you back making your eyes widen.

"I told you, I can do it myself" you were still saying the same thing even when you know that you are unable to do it. "don't worry, I closed my eyes" he said making you turn a bit and look at him closing his eyes. He pulled up the zip of your gown but the zip got stuck in between so he tried a bit hard which made his back of the hand touch your bare back making you flustered. He completed zipping up and opened his eyes.

"Thanks!" You said before going out to see where the hell Rosy had been to see her clicking pics with her boyfriend while Jimin was waiting for you to come outside. As soon as his eyes met your figure, he stood up in slow motion. He couldn't believe that you could be more beautiful than you already were. He always thought that you were the most beautiful girl and you looked literally too ethereal to exist. His mouth was hung open by looking at you.

Rosy and Eunwoo saw you too and Rosy smiled at you brightly. Eunwoo was looking at you and didn't see Rosy already looking at him with her arms crossed below her chest. "I know my friend is beautiful but that doesn't give you the right to look at other girl!" She said while glaring at him. "Oh come on babe! I was just checking out your dress. Your friend might be beautiful but you're the most beautiful in my eyes and you know that I only love you" he said and she smiled at him.

Jimin was still busy staring at you who was smiling at him. Taehyung went towards Jimin before looking at you from there. "Don't you dare look at her like that, she's going to be my wife" Taehyung said and glared at him. Jimin turned towards him with a sharp gaze and replied "let's see, who's going to be whose wife" Jimin said while giving the same look to Taehyung.