Everything I mentioned earlier. Literally, everything was about her. She's literally the best thing that happened to me. I feel so lucky to have met a person like her who made me realise what true love is. Though, she didn't give me the type of love I'm giving her, it doesn't matter to me. It doesn't matter as long as she stays beside me and I can look at her as much as I want to.

"what are you thinking?" she asked me but the beautiful smile on her face never left her lips. "I'm looking at you, so why would I need to think about you again?" I replied with the same adoring smile on my face. Though I was thinking about her even while looking at her I couldn't say it to her. She laughed it off thinking that I was just flirting but only I know how strongly I mean all those things I say to her. Only if she knew what place she holds in my heart, then she might love me back.

She continued telling me about some funny incidents in her life. She was laughing in between her talks where she was sharing funny things from her childhood. Her face never stopped glowing with a joyous spirit. I was so lost in her beauty that I didn't even notice she stopped talking. She looked at me while pouting cutely making me chuckle at her. She hit me with her elbow on my stomach making me laugh at her cute acts.

"Do I talk too much?" She asked with pouty face after seeing me staring at her. "No, I love looking at you and listening to you while you talk. Infact it's one of the things I love the most" I said while still staring at her like she's the only person present on this planet. She blushed a little and looked down. Aish, she's making me crazy for her every moment I spend with her.

"You're such a liar, you didn't listen to me at all. I was watching you" she said with a pout on her lips. "Don't pout like that or I might regret later"I didnt wanted to say it out but ended up saying anyways. "what do you mean? My mouth, my wish. I can pout, I can smile and I can do anything with it. What does it have to do with you?" She said completely unaware of what I meant.

"I meant, if you pout like that, I might end up kissing you" I whispered to her after leaning forward towards her while looking intensely at her lips. She looked shocked and surprised as well as shy. "S-shut up" she said before hitting me harder with her her fist on my heart and running away from there making me laugh at how shy she is. She looked so flustered the moment I said that.

I fell back on the ground and looked at the full moon while keeping my hand where she hit me just now. "It doesn't even look as beautiful as her" I mumbled to myself before closing my eyes and remembering her face which is enough to light up anyone's life. I can definitely say that she's the best thing which happened to me in my life. I can sacrifice anything for her literally anything and everything if she's gonna be with me. Because all I need is her in my life, just her! (End of POV)
___________

It's morning and all your classmates woke up and gathered in the hall of that hotel. You, Jimin, Taehyung were also among them. "Y/n, why don't you go to shop with me? You'll get bored to be in this hotel anyways" she said making you think. "Yeah, I'm in" you said happily. "I'm gonna come too" both Taehyung and Jimin said at a time while you turned to them widening your eyes.

"Looks like the popular guys of our university are whipped for my bestie" she said while looking at both of them, teasing them. They both blushed while looking down. "Ok then, Eunwoo is gonna come too anyways. Let's take them too" she said before dragging you with her while you were followed by your two admirers who were ready to do anything for you.
___________

You all reached the mall while you were busy searching for that one dress which would perfectly fit for your best friend. Anything would fit her but you were precise and particular today because she must look extremely gorgeous on the day of wedding. "y/n look, isn't it awesome?" She said showing a wedding gown to you which looked literally too good. "yeah, it's too good. You'd look amazing in it" you said making her squeal.