Chapter 5:Back Home and Oh No!

Adopted by 5 Dorks

<One Direction Fanfic>

3/17/13

Chapter 5

'Back Home and Oh No!'

Harry's POV

We all played at the park that evening. We decided to go home and go eat. We couldn't go and eat in public unless we wanted paparazzi and Infinity. The world doesn't know about yet. So we have to make sure she is comfortable with it first. But before all for his, we have to tell her we are in a band calls one direction. We can't just say like that, she needs to get use to us.

Right now we are in the car. I'm sitting next to Zayn again in the back again. This time Niall has her as she cries. Why doesn't she like cars? It might be her fear. I just wanted for her to crawl in my lap. Like Lux does. I just wanted her to be safe with me. Of that is possible. I just wished she wasn't scared of me. I need her to be safe with me.

We arrived home just about now. Niall whispers something in her ear and she gets up. He cleans her tears and kisses her forehead. She cringes as he does; he doesn't notice. Okay so I need to talk to the others soon about her flinching and cringing ad we do something. I'm just worried for her. We get out of the car after it parks in the driveway. We decided not to put it in the garage, well Liam decided. We get out of the car as soon as Niall gets out with little Infinity clinging onto him. Louis comes and pulls the chair down so we can get out. We get it and stretched.

"Well we had fun didn't we Infinity?" Zayn smiled at her.

She nods and Niall puts her down. We go and we all walk up to the porch. We go inside and close the door. We get inside and sit on the couch. We were all tired, hungry and dirty.

"So how about this..." Louis started."Niall Zayn and I go and get the food and Harry will stay here with Liam with Infinity." he smiled.

We all nodded and agreed. This is perfect! I can bond with Infinity. I just need Liam to go and be somewhere. Maybe showering i don't know. I just need to get to know her.

"Okay so Nandos?" Zayn suggested.

Niall's eyes for big and ran out the door. Infinity was sitting in Zayns lap confuse. She looked so cute confuse. So everybody stood up. Zayn carried Infinity in his arms.

"Okay let's go!" Louis smiled and left.

Zayn smiled and talked to Infinity.

"Now Infinity...I have to go now and Uncle Liam and Harry will watch you until you come back. We will Coem back as soon as possible." he smiled as he touch the tip of her nose.

She giggled and nodded. I could tell she was upset that he was leaving. She put her on th couch and left. She pulled her legs to her chest as we all hear the door slam shut.

Infinity's POV

I heard the door slam shut. Oh no! This sans they will rape me or worst....beat me! I just wanted to cuddle with my old teddy bear. But my old daddy burned it in a fire. It was my only friend! I just sat their like a lost puppy.

"So what are we going to do until they get back?" Harry asked.

"Well...I don't know. What do you think Infinity!?" Liam asked me.

I just stayed silent. I shuffled my feet together. I'm really scared right now.

"Infinity..."Liam said as he came to me. I clenched my fist. I don't want to be hurt."I'm going to take a shower because I slipped and fell into that mud puddle back at the park. So Uncle Harry will watch you until then....alright?" he asked me.