Chapter 2-Scary Guys!!!

Adopted by 5 Dorks

Chapter 2

2/22/13

'Scary Guys!!!'

Infinity's POV

I flinched at the loud voice. I cover my eyes and look down. I was like breathing harr Who was that? Was it his friends? Is it a intruder? Is he going to hurt me? Many thoughts are running through my head. Then I felt a familiar hand on my shoulder, so I didn't flinch. It was Niall, he bend down to my height. I looked up. Trying to hide my tears.

"Don't be scared." he said softly."They are really nice fellas if you get to know them. They won't ever hurt a young one like you." he whispered looking in my eyes through me."You believe me?" he smiled trying to lighten me up.

"Yes Niall." I said in a pouty way.

"Okay then...let's go." he grinned.

He went and picked me up. He set me on his hip to hold me. I let my left arm behind his back to his other arm. Then he smiled and bounced me so I could get comfortable. He went and walked downstairs. As we turned into the corner I saw 4 guys. They look like they were in their late teens. They were kinda scary lookin'. I saw that they tattoos. That's never good! My old daddy had A LOT of tattoos and he said that they made him tougher and stronger. I'm getting frighten now. 

One of the, had curly hair. A white tee with different color graphics on it. It had the sleeves pulled up so you saw his tattoos. He had jeans and some shoes. 

The other one had this punk kinda hair. He had tattoos that I could see. He had a white tee short and some black sweats. You see his tattoos, even through his short. That was a lot. He was smiling but it scared me. It looked like he didn't shave yet, but it wasn't much 

The one next to him had brown hair that looked like a mop. He had a clean face with no facial hair like the last one. He has a plain white short with these old guys. It was in gray. It spelled 'T-H-E B-E-T-L-E-S!'. Who are they? Are they famous? Are they old? My 3-year-old mind went bonkers a bit. He had plaid shorts that we're orange and yellow. He also had white toms. 

The sat one looked nice. He had a buzzy hair and it was brown, I think. He was wearing a white short but it was gray at the sleeves and it ended at his elbows. He had jeans too and some converse.

"Infinity this is Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. The lads nice fellas I was talking about earlier." he said looking at me.

I looked at them again. I wanted to cry. They look scary and I wonder if they would hurt me. I know Niall said they won't but would they listen? They came closer to us. I held Niall tighter.

"Hi Infinity...nice to meet you." Liam said looking at me with a smile.

"Hi little one, it's great to meet you." Harry said after him.

"Hello I like carrots." Louis said in a cute way, like of he was talking to a baby.

"Ello Infinity I'm Zayn.." Zayn said, smiling at the end of his sentence.

"Infinity aren't you going to say hi?" Niall asked pulling me closer.

I shot my head on his shoulder hiding. I shook my head 'no'.