01

You can't even think well.. is it a miracle from the Gods? You were here, alive. You don't even know how or why you're still alive. Breathing. Heart pumping. Organs functioning well. Although you have some minor. Minor. Fractured bones. It's already 3 years since you've been staying at the hospital. The kind Doctor already paid for your hospital bills.. how sweet!

But, you can't trust people easily after what happened 3 years ago. Your heart shattered when you heard the news of Celine dying.. after 3 weeks you woke up. It really hurts, even now. You wanted revenge.

You finished getting dressed and packing the outfits the nurses gave you when you were in a coma, "Y/n.. be careful out there, okay? Bonten is still in a search for you.." the kind Doctor who's name is Lia, worrying for your safety.

"I promise, Doc, I'll be safe. Don't worry too much, okay?" You said placing a hand on her shoulder. It's like you guys are close friends. She nodded and escorted you outside of the building. She waved at you when the uber finally arrived. You put on a cap to hide your face from this messed up society.

"Where to Ma'am?" The driver asked as you simply said the address of your new apartment. Lia, the doctor, was the one who took that apartment for your own safety. It's not that far from your old apartment but you're still scared that Bonten might knock on your old apartment door if you ever visited that place.

You arrived at the place after 25 minutes. Your apartment was on the second floor, you went up to the stairs as you took the key out of your bag and opened the door. There were furnitures here already. A TV. Sofa set. Kitchen set. Everything. Lia is really kind. It made your heart soften.

You placed your bag on the couch and went to your new bathroom. There were clothes already on the cabinets! You took your phone out and messaged the doctor.

 There were clothes already on the cabinets! You took your phone out and messaged the doctor

She's truly an angel! You decided to take a warm shower. You still remember how Bonten sexually harassed you.. Their hands roaming around your body.. You decided to shook the negative thoughts away and took a nice shower.

You got out of your bathroom with a robe and wore a very comfortable outfit. A pink laced sleeveless top pairing with a comfortable gray jogging pants. You got out of your room and took the bag that's on the couch and bring it with you on the room.

You took out the frame of you two and Celine. Smiling. It hurts seeing her gone. You broke into tears as you wanted revenge on those stupid criminals! But you can't.. you're fragile. Very fragile. One punch and it'll lead to serious consequences since you aren't fully recovered yet. But you wanted revenge.

You calmed yourself down as you fall asleep. You woke up due to the sirens that's currently happening right now. You looked through your window seeing tons of men getting arrested. You hear the distant chattering from those old aunties.

"Man.. this neighborhood has been pretty messed up. Ever since a mysterious guy moved in!"

"Really? Where does that guy lived in?"

"I heard he lived at that apartment.. 4th floor. 6th room.. It's giving me chills! This is why I don't let my kids go out at night!"

You could hear the worries in their voices. They left the crime scene as you started to overthink. "What if that mysterious guy is one of the Bonten members?! Or even an accomplice!" You thought to yourself as you shook your head. You decided to calm down and just tink that those old aunties are just assuming things.

You went to the kitchen and bake some cookies to calm yourself. You missed baking. With Celine. You calmed yourself once again and proceeded to bake. You heard a knock on your door. You went to the door and opened it. It was a guy. Blonde undercut hair with green eyes.

"Can I help you?" You asked formally.

"I heard you just moved in! I'm Chifuyu, I live next door! I was wondering if I could give you this cat-cake!" He said, introducing himself before showing the cat-cake. You nodded as you let him in.

He smelled the cookies as he beamed in happiness, "You're baking cookies, right now? Can I have some?" He asked with puppy eyes, you nodded and smiled at him. It's been long since you saw people excited over your bakings.

You took the cookies out of the oven and placed on the counter. Took a small plate and placed 3 cookies on the plate and served it to Chifuyu.

"So.. where'd 'ya live before?" He ask munching the cookies. "Oh, uhm.. it's near Roppongi.. the apartment I was living in before was secretly under Bonten. That's why I left." You simply said. Fidgeting your finger, you don't wanna tell Chifuyu that you stayed in the hospital for 3 years! He nodded as he spoke,

"A good old friend of mine is actually a member of Bonten."

- ✯

A/N: it's extremely an tiring day for me since we have to travel a lot! I usually get tired for a few days and my energy doesn't really regain fast so the posting of each chapters are getting delayed but hopefully you'll love this! Will have some minor changes on this one soon!