Hangout

[Y/n's] Point Of View

I lay down on my bed as I covered my face using the pillow and cried after what Karu said.

"Fuck you, Karu!" I yelled but wasn't too loud because of the pillow.

I covered myself under the blanket and cuddle myself comfortably.

"I should move on." I said to myself as I fell asleep.

"Oi, [Y/n] it's 9:34 pm. Wake up." Kakucho said as he patted my shoulder.

"5 more minutes..." I said.

"If you don't wake up I will tell Mikey that your not doing your job." Kakucho stated as I sat immediately on the bed and looked at him angrily.

"Did you cry? Your eyes looked like you got punched." Kakucho asked.

"Huh?! I-I.. uhm... uhhh..." I wanted to say something but I can't since it's really noticable that my eyes do really looked like I got punched.

"Why did you cry tho? Did someone hurt you or harass you? You can tell me everything [Y/n]." Kakucho asked as I shook my head as a 'no'.

"You sure?" He asked once again.

"Yes. I'm completely fine don't worry." I said and smiled to him as he smiled back to me.

"Let's hangout." He said as I raised my left eyebrow.

"This time?" I asked at him.

"There's an mall that's open 24/7." He said as he stood up.

"Let's go there. I wanna spoil you." He said as he winked at me.

"Omg, stop it. You don't have to spoil." I said and stood up and started to make my bed.

"Yes or no, your coming with me in the mall." He said.

"Ka-" My words we're cut when he throw an dress in my head.

"Wear this. Make sure your done in 25 minutes." He said and left.

I groaned as I stomp my foot on the ground and entered the bathroom.

Timeskip

I went out of my room as I saw Kakucho waiting next on my door.

"That's 30 minutes. Took you too long?" He said as I hit him using my bag.

"What was that for?!" He yelled jokily.

"I look dumb in this outfit!" I stomped my right foot as he chuckle.

"You look good what do you mean? Y'know what let's just go." He said as he grabbed my hand.

'What. What's this feeling when I'm with Kakucho?' I asked in my thought as we went down using the stairs and ran immediately through the door.

"Kakucho?" I asked as he opened the front seat door for me. He went immediately through the driver's door and opened it and sat. And finally he answered.

"Yes?" He said as his keys starts to jingle. He insert the key through the key ignition. He started the car and start to move away.

"N-nothing...." I said as I look at the window and admire the dark sky with stars.

timeskip ;)

"Were here." Kakucho said as I started to unbuckle the seatbelt.

I opened the door and slammed it.

"This is the mall?" I asked as he nod.

"Lets go. We don't have much time left so let's no waste it." He said and grabbed my hand and started to run.

We entered the mall as it looks so cool. I thought that the items here would be expensive of how the mall looks and the shops that are nearby in the entrance. I can clearly tell that I don't belong here since I can't afford anything here.

"Kakucho..." I said as we stopped.

"Yes?"

"The shops looks expensive. I don't have enough money with me to pay." I said as he lean closer to me which causes me to flinch.

"I'll pay don't worry." He said and smiled.

"O-ok." I said as we went through like 4 shops.

"This looks good on you." Kakucho said.

"I said I'm not into dresses!" I yelled as I stomped my left foot.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." He said as he rolled his eyes.

timeskip

"I'm so tired...." I said as we entered the mansion.

"I'll go now. Take a rest." Kakucho said as I just nod because I don't have the energy to speak.

I went up using the stairs and opened my room's door and slammed it as I jumped in my bed and fall asleep.

--------

okay this chapter makes me blush too hard so HOPE U GUYS LIKE ITTTT

n e ways add my le discord naii#9030

I'll be making an kazutora x [y/n] chat fic !!
and advance merry Christmas to all of you guys :))

byee ily u guys