Cold

y/n's point of view

----

it has been 3 weeks since karu said that and i finally moved on from him. no news from him was good since he broke my heart.

i wore an grunge fit with an black shoes/lolita

a/n: this is the fit btw and idk if its rlly lolita shoes anw back to the story

"oo, looking pretty today i see" i talked to myself as my phone vibrated means someone messaged me.

                               Mitsuya 💕

mitsuya 💕:
girl im waiting for u,
u better hurry up 🙄
                                                                    y/n ✨:
                                  i will just wait for me bitch
mitsuya 💕:
yea yea just hurry

                     y/n ✨ liked an message

i put my phone back on my bag and went out of my room. i saw bonten having a meeting so i used the elevator so i wont be a bother to them. i finally reached the door and went out. it was an lucky day since there was no mens outside.

"finally no mens." i said and walked and rolled my eyes.

i finally reach the cafè where me and mitsuya meet up.

"mitsuya!"

"oh, y/n" he said as he examined my fit.

"like my fit?" i said as i spin.

"yea but the skirt is too short" he said as i pouted at him.

"you always complain my fit" i said as i stomped my feet on the ground.

"here take this jacket and cover that up" he said as he started to take off his leather jacket.

"it wont match bitch" i said as he wrapped it around me.

"jeez stop complaining and just stay quiet" he said and tied the jacket at the side of my waist.

"lets go" he said as handed me an extra helmet.

"this is too big" i said and let my eyes rest.

"not my fault you have small head and small brain" he said and chuckled.

"i swear to fucking god if you continue calling me small brain or small head or whatever your nicknames you gave me i will fucking kill you" i gave him death threats as he faked being scared.

"just hop in" he said as he helped me sit in the motorcycle using my waist. i flustered a little but i shook it off.

"thanks i guess" i said as he sat on the motorcycle and starting to rev the engine.

"hold tight okay?" he said as he i rolled my eyes when suddenly he drove in fast pase. i immediately grabbed his turtle neck and wrap my arms around him.

"heh, you should have listened to me" he said as i 'tsk'.

hours has passed and i already got back from the hideout and do my thing, 'a maid'. i dust free the window using the duster.

"oh, y/n your already home" Ran said. i pretty got their names except for the strawberry haired guy. i still have my guts that it's sanzu but i dont really mind it at all.

"yea... but anyways what do you want for today's dinner?" i asked and smiled at him.

"hmm... lets see.... maybe a curry?" he said as i nod and put the duster in the cleaning supplies.

"i'll just buy the ingredients. i'll be back around 6:20" i said as he slightly nod.

i finally reached the grocery store. i put the curry sauce on the cart and pushed it. after some time i finally reached the cashier. it wasn't that expensive it was just ¥826.00. Ran gave me ¥10,000 thinking that it'll be that expensive but i don't mind it their bonten what do i expect on them? cheap people.

"Here ya go" i said as passing ¥1,000 to the cashier girl. she was very pretty not gonna lie prettier than me.

"here's your change: ¥174.00" she said while passing me the paper bag that have the ingredients. i bowed and she bowed back as i went out of the store and started to walk. the hideout wasn't that far but wasn't too close it was just okay.

"jeez, it's so cold i should have bring my sweater with me" i said while rolling my eyes when i feel nervous in me. the streets were quiet, wind whistle making the night more scary as i heard footsteps behind me, i looked back and saw nothing so i looked in my front when i saw Rindou. i flinched a little and he chuckled.

"not funny" i said while looking at him annoyingly.

"your just easy to get scared plus you change after karu–"

"don't say that name bitch and yes i did change but i don't really care about it right now" i cut him and speak so he can shutup.

"okayy, but anyways i came here to pick you up since it's night and this streets is kinda dangerous for girl y'know what i mean" he said while smirking.

"dangerous your face. get out of my way bitch" i said while pushing him.

Rindou's point of view

"being cold huh?" i said in my thoughts while watching y/n walk far away from me now.

"don't blame me if you get kidnapped okay!?" i yelled at her as she just ignored me.

"yea, but here's for you" she said and looked at me and pointed the middle finger at me.

"ow, that hurts" i said dramatically as she rolled her eyes.

"can i make that pretty eyes of yours roll later tonight?" i said while she looked at me dead which gives me chills in my spine.

"do it let's see if you can use your dick after we make out" she said and looked in her front and started to walk away from me.

"what the fuck does she means..? oh.. nevermind.." i said in my thoughts after knowing what does she means.

i jingled my keys and opened the door in my car and insert the key to the key ignition.

y/n's point of view

"that bitch" i said as i entered the mansion and started to go to the kitchen when my phone suddenly vibrated. i look at it as it makes my whole body shake....

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

AAAAA its already christmas and i still dont know what should i do but anw should i make the next chapter a little bit christmas special 🤔??

anw GUYS TYSM FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY 😭😭 it rlly makes me happy 😭 tysm guys !!!

Merry Christmas !!

ilysm guys!!! stay safe !