"Who big head ass son is this" Baby Joe spoke up making me look over to see he was talking about Kiari who stood there mugging him "don't do my baby" I laughed and he chuckled "Mane, dis lil nigga just staring" he laughed waving his hand in front of my sons face.

"Cause you really ugly I just ain't feel like telling you" Kiari spoke up making the older man's smile drop "He did that bad" Yungin laughed "Yo head big as the fuck who is you to talk?" Joe responded and Kiari smacked his teeth "man look at yo face you look doped up, son" Kiari said making everybody bust out laughing. "Mane that wasn't funny" Joe rolled his eyes Turing away from the boy.

"You look stank, you look broke, you look HOELESS" kiari continued "Man where yo daddy" Joe smacked his teeth Turing back towards him "He ugly too" Kiari shrugged making kentrell smack his teeth "Ian ugly" kentrell mumbled making all his gang turn towards him. "He yours?" Quando asked looking over at the lil boy who did oddly look like him.

"What it look like?" Kentrell replied sarcastically "since when?" Yungin asked "Since he was born dumbass" Kd shook his head looking at the boy like he was dumb "Where love gangsta ass at?" Big b spoke changing the subject, damn his voice deep as shit.

"Youn need to be worried bout' my sister, shawty" Kiari said making me laugh "Nigga you tryna throw down" Big b said putting his fist up "I'm not gone throw nothing, my mama gone shoot you" He replied making the older man laugh "He gangsta" Quando laughed "he get it from me" Kentrell replied making me smack my teeth "boy please that's all me, you met him a hour ago" I said and he straight faced me while everybody else laughed.

"Ouu, I knew I heard yo uglyass!" Love voices approached us and she ran over to Big B giving him a hug "Yeah, yo brother pressed me you gone let him do that" He told her as she pulled away from the hug "it's smoke witchu then!" Love said going over to stand next to Kiari.

"Really, Mu?" He dramatically put his hand over his heart "Fasho, this twin right here" She laughed grabbing onto her brothers shoulder "Yeah cause both y'all ugly" Miyra said as she walked in the room "Yo dad ugly as the fuck" Love said looking over at her as she laughed "Aye, not too much on my brother cause he look like me" I spoke up and she nodded "you right mama Sage my fault" she laughed pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"This a daycare?" Baby Joe said looking at the 3 children that stood next to eachother "must be, how all y'all li' niggas came in here" Kiari said making me laugh he really bad as fuck and I can't do nun but laugh and beat his ass later.

"Mama, can we go to the amusement park? My sister tryna go" Kiari asked looking over at me "Of course" I replied grabbing jaz's hand so I can fix our hair before we go. "Hold on" I spoke dragging her to the room.

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

"Kentrell, can you get me a football because my mama trippin'," Kiari spoke looking over at me as jaz and Sage left. "Fasho I gotchu" I smiled looking at the boy.

"You could call me dad, that's if you want though" I said and he nodded "that's gay but ight father" He joked making me laugh I loved that he had his mama personality cause my other sons act too much like me and it makes me mad because it's like looking in a mirror, ion do that that's gay.

"Man that's yo twin, yb" Baby Joe laughed and I nodded "Yeah, That shit crazy a nigga happy though" I replied and he nodded.

"My fault, Ian even see y'all boys" baby Joe said walking over to introduce himself to sages family and the rest of the niggas did too.

"Ou boy them ears" Tj mumbled looking at kd who smacked his teeth "you ugly as hell mane" He replied and Tj laughed "ironic" he mumbled going to dap up the rest of the men.

Sage and her whole family acted just alike and it made me mad they all joke and they all talk the same like what the hell is that.

A few minutes had passed and Sage and Jaz finally made their way back downstairs and everybody started to exit the BNB and piled up in the sprinter van.

"Ouuweeshit, it's hot as balls in this bitch" quando yelled out as we all sat down in the van "Hotta than yo breath?" Kiari said looking over at him "Boy go to school" Quando raspy ass voiced dragged out waving the boy off. "Yeah ight".

"Man, Scoot over fat ass" Miyra mugged Jay'ore making him pop her "Miyra I'll take you home stop playing with me" he mugged his daughter who just rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Y'all getting y'all ass beat when we get back to California" Sage spoke looking at her niece and son who just huffed thinking she was joking but yeah they definitely had it coming.

//