rejected sections pt.1

Start from the beginning

What was frustrating to me was that the bulk of my knowledge of spells was inaccessible to me. I knew so many spells, but I'm guessing that I needed a bloody wand to do them. You'd think that it would be the same, but fairy magic and witch magic are apparently different from the Wizarding World's magic. I have yet to see anyone use a wand, wandless magic seems to be the status quo around here.

Which is kinda empowering, as it means that everyone should be more powerful than anyone from my last life. I struggled with wandless magic in my last life, only mastering it once I reached my late thirties or early forties. Although there was the condition that it had to be related to fire for my magic to work to its fullest. Kinda dumb but I'm not going to complain.

Having a wand is a weakness. You take away a wizard or witch's wand, and they're helpless as a newborn baby. Then again, they were helpless anyways because of all the sheeple that existed in the British Magical Enclaves. No, seriously, if people had joined together and used their bloody fucking heads, Voldemort and his thirteen Death Eaters (thirteen!), would have been stomped in the first war.

Every magical had a fucking weapon, but only about half knew how to use it, and even less knew how to fight with it. Maybe that's why morons like Voldemort were so easily able to rise to power because the world was full of idiots and even more morons that let it happen.

Alright, I'm ranting in my head again, but seriously, my last life was a bitch. At least in this life, there hasn't been too much gross negligence on the school staff's part or in the world, although royalty is still a thing (which I am secretly a part of), and I worry that this 'Council of Light' is either so afraid of the past or blinded by their own ambitions that they have become more Dumbledores, neither of which are acceptable options, regardless of the outcome.

Those that forget or intentionally hide the past are doomed to repeat it--especially leaders. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(was supposed to be the dream Bloom had after the Black Mud Swamp--Miss Magix quartet)

I was just starting to nod off again when I found my entire world shifting.

I found myself underground in a water-logged cave, and I was beneath the waves! Alarmed, I turned to swim only to realize that I was once again in my fairy form. Another vision of some sort?

I took a deep breath, the water is physically present around me, but I am able to breathe, as though I have a Bubble-head charm on. How odd.

Knowing the pattern by now, I looked around my surroundings until I saw a sliver of gold and silver and followed it to its origin, deeper and deeper into the cave.

Bloom.

The nymph was very much feminine, massive (just larger in size, so like a giant compared to me, not fat), golden, angelic, and glowing.

Bloom. You came.

"Well, I was taking a power nap." I snarked. "Figured I might as well drop by."

The nymph's cupid-lips twitched upwards in amusement.

I flew up to her face, two arm widths apart. Her hair flowed in beautiful golden waves. I didn't notice it before, but she was slightly transparent, not fully corporeal.

My eyes narrowed at her. "Who are you, and why do you keep appearing in my dreams? What do you want? Why are you here?"

You do not remember?

Wings of a Wizard (Harry Potter x Winx Club x Fate Winx Saga Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara