Chapter 1: Waiting on a Miracle

The time was ancient Egypt and on this dark knight a group of three mystical warriors were fighting a giant magical serpent made of energy.

The first warrior was a handsome elven knight that had pale blue skin, grayish blue eyes, long stark white hair, and large elven ears.

And his armor was sterling silver armor that shined brightly even under the pale light of the moon.

Flying towards his enemy, the man raised his sword to attack it, but the evil serpent flew forward. The man passes right through the creature, yelling out in pain.

Circling around, the serpent was met with the 2nd warrior, a young sorceress with fair skin, ebony dark hair that moved like a flame, pale purple eyes, and was clad in a tightfitting black outfit.

Holding out her hands, the woman is enveloped in black flames. Black flames with a purple core shot out, hitting the serpent.

And while it was distracted, the third and final warrior appeared. He was a bald headed but strong looking monk with amber cosmic eyes, and he wore his robes with bandages on his forearms and legs.

Clapping his hands together, orange colored magic arched off his hands like lightning. Strong hands made of magic appeared and grabbed the serpent by the throat.

The serpent let out a roar as the magic hands ring its neck. Soon it broke free and flew off in the distance at blinding speeds. The three warriors regrouped, watching as it flew off.

The woman looked at her comrades impatiently. "Where is he?" The elf warrior looks at the monk. "Seng! Can you find him?"

Seng closes his eyes for a second before reopening them, they glowed brightly like fire. "He is in time." Seng answered. "What? We need him now." The elf warrior said.

The woman grits her teeth angrily. "He is the one responsible." She proclaimed.

Seng then gasped and held out his hand to the woman. "Melinda!" Melinda shields herself as the serpent came out of nowhere and swallowed her as it flew right past.

Melinda was trapped within the beast's body, however, as tried to catch her bearings she heard a woman's voice call out her name. "Melinda."

Opening her eyes, Melinda was shocked and confused. Conflicted with what she just heard; Melinda summons the rest of what remains of her magic power to rip the serpent in two.

The elf removes his arm and looks up in awe, but it was short lived as Seng informed him, "Melinda is hurt."

Worried, the elf man quickly flies towards the ground and looks around until he found Melinda, laying in a crater. He quickly ran towards her side and held her close.

Melinda looks at him weakly as she cups his cheek. "Edred, my love. I—I heard someone...." Melinda sucks in a deep breath, her teeth grit as she tried to bear through the pain.

"Save your strength." Edred said.

Seng floats down in a mediation pose. "He is coming." A chartreuse portal then appears in front of them. And the thing that came out was a steampunk golden robot with a round body and top hat.

Edred takes out his sword, pointing it at the strange creature. Then another person came out, an old sorcerer that had a long white beard, wore pale blue robes, and held a wooden staff.

"Merlin." Edred said to the old sorcerer. "You have succeeded, as I knew you would." Merlin said.

Edred glared at him at his apathy to see that Melinda had been seriously hurt. "You cold hearted fool! It almost cost Melinda her life!" Merlin dismissively refuted his statement. "But it did not."