Chapter 4: Gun and Graze

Start from the beginning

Leon: Where are these Grazes at now?

Barbatos: They're here, they also detected my Ahab Waves. I'll deal with them.

In a blink of an eye Barbatos speeds off to intercept the Grazes.

Time-Skip

The Grazes were currently heading towards Barbatos, not knowing their fate was to be torn up by the devil of Tekkadan.

Graze 1: Unknown Mobile suit is heading towards us! Be prepared for combat!

Graze 3: Finally! I crush these teiwaz scums!

Graze 2: We'll be having fun with this scout first!

The Grazes cheered but the first Graze was more concerned.

Graze 1: W-Wait a minute... This frame isn't a Hyakuren... It's...

Dread filled the first Graze as it realized their mistake.

Graze 1: A Gundam... Frame...

Graze 4: Huh? What was tha-

*BASH*

Without warning the fourth Graze torso was separated from it's waist in a brutal matter, the Graze squad all stop their flight.

Graze 5: W-What the hell?!

Graze 3: F-Four's legs...

The third Graze looked down at the pair of legs and waist that belonged to their comrade.

???: You have guts to reveal yourself here Gjallahorn.

The Grazes all looked at where the voice came from, by this point they were already dead metal.

Graze 2: G-Gundam Barbatos!

Barbatos stood there holding the ripped torso of the fourth graze, it was lifeless as he dropped it.

Graze 5: Crap! A Gundam Frame?!

The Grazes all aimed their weapon at Barbatos then.

*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*

They fired at the Gundam-Frame, but it proved fruitless as Barbatos just dodges, while some hit it proved ineffective against the more superior nanolaminate armor utilized by Gundam-Frames.

*KRSHANK*

Ripping the head of the third Graze, Barbatos sets his target for the second Graze, winding up his right arm and.

*BAM*

The head of the second Graze was smashed all completely, leaving the fifth and first Graze left.

*PANG*
*PANG*

Precisely shooting the fifth Graze's chest it caused the grunt frame to explode.

*KLANG*

Blocking the incoming axe of the first Graze, Barbatos proceeds to rip out the ahab reactor all out completely.

Barbatos: That's the last one...

Looking at the upper half of the fourth Graze and the smashed headless second Graze, he had noticed something.

Barbatos: This Graze is easily repairable... I'll take them just incase.

Yanking up the second Graze and the fourth Graze's bodies, Barbatos rockets back towards the Outpost alone.

Barbatos: Commander, I'll meet you back at the base.

He said through the comms.

Leon: Understood, we'll meet you there.

4 hours later
Location: Outpost

The battered up Graze frames that Barbatos had returned with was being inspected by the Deputy Chief's and both CEO's.

Ingrid: Well we won't able to use the one that just got torn in two, I'd say we salvage the head and install it on the more viable one.

Andersen: I agree with Ingrid, we might not be able to field a whole army of these but we can utilize one. We already have Barbatos on our side but having a second will prove uselfull.

Mustang: But ze weapons are too generic, yes?

???: Leave the weapons making to me.

The deputy chiefs and CEO's looked back at to who talked.

Doban: Syuen? What're you doing here?

Syuen: You want weapons for this don't you? Missilis will cover that.

Andersen: Are you sure? You know your company is at a backlash right now.

Syuen: Well Missilis can make a weapon for this thing, just need a weapon reference.

Just then Barbatos landed after scavenging the wreckage of the Graze's he destroyed.

Andersen: Barbatos, what did you manage to find?

Barbatos places down a rifle and an axe.

Barbatos: These are the usual armament these Grazes use. 

Barbatos flies off to find anything that can entertain him.

Andersen: We'll test the mech and weapons first, then we can see if it would need any changes.

Mustang: Should we announce this to the public?

Andersen: For now, no. We'll keep this a secret from the public for now.

Burningum: I agree.

They all looked at the repairable wreckage, knowing that this was the key to beating the Raptures. A sign of hope...

That a Demon gave