Ch.7: Back to Paris

(Liliana's POV)

For nearly 2 weeks I have been traveling to Paris with Angelina and her daughters and Wanda. We first began on a ship and now here we are, jammed into a carriage on our way there.
Just watching her with her twins constantly reminds me of what I have to look forward to in a few months.
But OfCourse I often feel myself overwhelmed with doubt and questions.
Will I be strong enough to be a mother? Will I be mentally strong enough for my baby? And most importantly...will Frollo even be okay with me being pregnant?
Ive told these doubts to Angelina many times and she always tell me to think positively. But it's hard when I'm so unsure about alot of things.
Soon enough the carriage made its way to the familiar cobble stone streets of Paris.
My heart raced in my chest as we got closer to my Cottage.
"Here we are, oh girls isn't it lovely?" Angelina said as she held both of her twins in her arms when we all got out of the carriage.
Wanda was more than happy to be running around again.
And I immediately went into the barn and greeted all of my girls with hugs and kisses.
All of my horses looked so well taken care of.
"He truly kept his promise" I whispered to myself as happy tears ran down my face.
Giving each girl one last kiss, I went into the cottage and helped my friend unpack her belongings.
"Lily I know you don't want to wait any longer, go to him" she said.
"I know you're right...I'm just nervous" I said looking down.
"He loves you Liliana, please don't wait any longer or you'll regret this forever."
Nodding I gave Angelina a quick hug, ran to the stables, jumped onto Sophia and rode as fast as possible to the palace of justice.
***********************************
As soon as I got there I ran inside and planned on running up the stairs to Frollo's room.
But with so much excitement and adrenaline I was completely out of breath. I had to hold myself against the wall just to calm down.
"Lily?" I heard a voice say as they placed their hand on my shoulder.
It was Hestia.
"Hesti!" I cried as I hugged her.
"Oh my goodness I've missed you so much, when did you get back?" She asked.
"Oh about 10 minutes ago actually. Is he here?" I asked.
"Upstairs in his study, he hasn't been the same since you left. I'm sure he'll want to see you."
"Thank you Hesti, I promise we'll talk soon" I said before racing up the stairs until I reached his study.
I knocked about three times but I received no answer.
With a deep breath and I let myself in. The room was dark and lit by the fireplace.
To my horror I found Frollo on the ground..not moving...and his eyes were shut.
Releasing my body out of shock, I ran to his side and held him iny arms.
"Claude?! Frollo can you hear me?!" I practically screamed.
With a groan, he opens his eyes. Once he saw me those eyes of his widened.
"Lily...I must be dreaming again."
I shook my head at him.
"No Claude, I'm really here. We're together again."
No words were shard after that. Frollo immediately got up, wrapped his arms around me and held onto me as if I were a precious treasure that needed protection.
I held onto him as well and layed his head against my chest. I could even feel tears of happiness falling onto my chest as he layed there.
But suddenly his arm went lower and he began holding me by my waist. But as he did he felt my bulging stomach and pulled away from me.
"What in god's name is that?!" He asked.