-2-

'I've found that what most people call luck is often little more than raw talent combined with the ability to make the most of opportunities.'

-Timothy Zahn

Tears. Jimin was sick and tired of crying every single fucking day. He made a mistake, but the consequences are way more torturous.

Will this pain ever leave me?

Jin didn't leave his side for three days straight. He didn't even blink an eye of sleep, he was solely focused on helping Jimin.

"Jimin, you know I can't help you if you don't tell me what has happened. I'm worried about you." Jin said, trying to hold back his tears. It wouldn't help his friend to see him crying.

Jimin flinched at the sudden disturbance of the silence. Only then did he realize what he had done.

I upset my friend, but he still wants to help me.

"I'm sorry. I am too lucky to have you in my life, I love you." He choked while attempting to structure a proper sentence. Jin hugged him for the nth time, Jimin finally finding redemption in the man's arms.

"I love you too, but why are you telling me this?" concern written on his face, he hugs Jimin tighter than ever, as if he'll escape if he lets go.

Because it will be the last thing you'll hear me say.

"I don't know. I guess I'm sounding a little melodramatic right now, aren't I?"

"Yes, but sometimes all we need is some melodrama, am I wrong?"

"You're never wrong. Thank you." Another tear threatened to free itself.

"Okay, enough of this depression session! Stand up, get dressed, for God's sake go and shower, and let's go out!" Jin suggested, trying to convince the younger man.

"Not in the mood." Jimin rudely refused, turning his back to his friend.

If you knew, Park Jimin, you
would never say that...

"Oh come on, we'll go wherever you want, my treat!" Jin practically begged.

"Fine." The other man said, making Jin jump and clap his hands happily.

"I knew it! No one can resist my charms." He said, proud of himself.

Jimin slowly stood up from his seat, carefully exiting the room which was once his and hers. Now it's only his. But he still considers it hers as well.

He entered the shower, turning on the water. It was warm, almost refreshing as the fresh droplets started caressing his dirty body.

A body full of stains and cuts, a body full of suffering and mistakes, full of regrets and missing colors. Everywhere he'd go, people would say that he looks like an angel, white and pure. He, on the other hand, thought of himself as the color black. No colors, no feelings, no beauty. Just something that takes space in the universe.