A Warrior Worth My While

En başından başla

Gin starts, "That's why your father..."

I snap, "My father has never been apart of my life. He comes and go whenever he wants to. He doesn't care about me. The only person that ever did was my mother and she died 13 years ago. I'm 21. I can take care of myself!" I stomp away hearing Gin mumble something about if I only knew.

I slam open the door to my room grab an extra blanket and head down to the beach.

When I get there, I lay my blanket on the sand. I sit down and cross my legs and meditate. I don't care what happens or who it hurts. I will become the strongest and be able to roam the world without fear.

I let out a deep breath. The only thing that has kept me alive is not to let emotions get a hold of me. No more weakness, no more letting anyone in. Up until now its been working minus losing my grip on my anger with Gin. From now on it will be different. I fall into a deep meditation.

When I awake. I strip down to my black under garments. The moon makes my already pale skin look as white as a pearl. Walking toward the water, the sand feel soft between my toes. I make my way out into the water and just float. I look up at the sky and just let the water consume me. The water cools my skin and I close my eyes. I let my body float and feel weightless. Some times I wish I could just float into the water and disappear. The water is always where I feel most powerful. It's where all thoughts slip my mind and feel like I can make my sharpest decisions.

I open my eyes and and see a shooting streak across the sky. I watch as more fall, lighting up the endless sky. I don't remember the last time there has been a meteor shower on this island. I have this feeling that tomorrow something big will happen. Something that will get me off this God forsaken island.

I stand up and the water drips of my body. I put my elbows out and hold my hands open about 6 inches apart from each other at chest level. I breath in and my yellow eyes open piercing the night.

Time to train.

*On the Thousand Sunny -Zoro-*

The sky finally becomes pitch black. Nami has been excited all day because she says this is going to be one of the biggest meteor showers that we will ever see on our journey. So here we all are on deck lying in the grass.

It has been about a week since the battle with Doflamingo. We all still have a few miscellaneous injuries but in the end the SMILE factory was destroyed, everyone was returned to there normal bodies, memories were restored, and like always Luffy took down the big guy. I have to say I'm impressed on how strong he has gotten but there is no surprise. He is my captain after all.

We lie/sit in a circle on deck. Robin is leaning with Chopper in her lap. Nami is lying next to her then Usopp, Luffy, Me, Brook, and Franky who takes up half the circle with his large body.

Sanji comes out twirling about with a tray of drinks, "Nami-swaaaaaaaaaan, Robin-Chaaaaaaaan, I brought your drinks to make your nights perfect." The ladies thank Sanji and he does that dumbass giddy dance whenever any women talks to him.

Then I hear Usopp whine, "Hey Sanji where the hell are our drinks! Stop playing favorites!"

Sanji snaps at Usopp, "get off you lazy ass and get it yourself! The ladies shouldn't have to lift their delicate fingers when I am around." I roll my eye and take a drink from my beer. I planned ahead. That damn ero-cook; if he focused more on his training and less on girls maybe he would actually be strong.

Nami tells Sanji sweetly to just relax and enjoy the shower. The heart eyed idiot swoons and takes a seat between the ladies. "Everyone look!" Choppers small voice fills the air. Everyone looks up and stares at the sky, but the air stood still. Chopper pouts and looks up at Robin, "didn't you see it Robin." She smiles down at him, "Keep looking up I am sure we will see another one."