Familiar Face part 1

Santana's Pov

"Hey babe are you ready?" Dani asked as i was putting on the finishing touches of my make-up.

"Yeah, lets go. Are Rachel and quinn meeting us at the club?" I ask and she nods as we head towards the door. Dani is my girlfriend i met her a year after i moved back home. I barely remember the last year but i will never forget Brittany, we've been through a lot but that's the past and this is the present-

"San we're here." I smile at her and peck her lips before stepping out of the car. We walk hand in hand into the club. As soon as we stepped in, i spotted rachel on the dance floor grinding on quin and started laughing, i tapped dani and spoke over the music.

"What is Rachel doing?" I giggled

"I think she's attempting to be sexy but it's totally not working do you see Quinn's face?" I looked over at quinn and saw her fake face and both me and dani broke out laughing and saw that rachel looked towards us and started blushing as we continued to laugh. They walked up to us and i tried to control my laughter.

"Rach, what the hell was that?"I said still giggling.

"That was me being sexy-"

"More like handicap." After Quinn's comment i couldn't hold it in, i started laughing like crazy until Dani nudged me while Rachel glared at Quinn. We walked over to the bar to get a drink and then our night began.

Brittany's Pov

I came back to Lima to see some old friends and got a call from my best friend Kurt asking me to come with them to some club and seeing that i have nothing better to do i agreed and well here i am hanging with Blaine, Kurt, and their friend Kitty who's also blonde but she's pretty cool and a really great kisser.

"Brittany let's dance." Since dancing was my dream and since i'm great at it i couldn't say no. I downed a shot and followed kitty to the dance floor. As soon as we got there she instantly started grinding into my center turning me on. I turned her around and pulled her close connecting our lips. We dance as our lips move in sync, when air was needed i pulled away and took her hand walking over to the bar.

" Hey puck can i get beer." He nodded and spoke

"What about you Kitty Kat?"We laughed at the nickname.

"Tequila for me." We thanked him after he gave us our drinks, putting the charge on my tab. As Kitty was talking about god knows what i heard a familiar laugh and looked over to see the back of the head of a brunette's head. Although i can't see her face, her voice sounds so familiar. I pushed it to the back of my head and turned to kitty connecting our lips.

Santana's Pov

Rachel was talking about some Broadway show and i couldn't stop laughing at Quinn's small comments that Rachel never noticed. I got thirsty so i headed over to the bar with dani and ordered. I was walking while talking to Dani and something caught my eye, i saw a familiar blonde but i couldn't see her face. I kiss dani's cheek and went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face, i heard the door open but i didn't bother to look behind me until i heard a gasp and a voice i never thought i would hear again.

"Santana?" i stood there staring at the person in front of me before i spoke.

"Brittany?"....