"Alright then ...pancakes it is" I hopped up , adjusting my bra .

"Cooking breakfast at 3 pm is crazy but go head" he stood stretching .

"Uhm I've been up actually , y'all decided y'all wanted to tire each other out and sleep through the morning...leaving me hungry as fuck might I adddd" i arched my eyebrow , upset because I wouldn't cook without feeding them too , so I had no choice but to wait on them to wake up.

"Yo' grumpy ass acted like you ain't want any morning dick" he chuckled slapping my ass on the way to the kitchen

"My coochie still recovering from last night , so excuse me if she wants some rest" i pointed the middle finger pulling the ingredients from the cabinets and icebox .

"Im sorry she want a kiss?" He hung on to me from behind .

"Yes she do" i joked , he picked me up placing me on the counter kissing my thighs .

"Gone slide these bitches off" he smirked tugging at my panties .

"You so nasty" I laughed doing as told .

"Happy birthday" strawberry slipped her arm around me smiling a bright smile

"Happy birthday" strawberry slipped her arm around me smiling a bright smile .

"Thanks" I pulled myself from her embrace throwing my clothes on . I wasn't too excited about my birthday I never have been . It was just a regular day to me .

"You not gone stay for breakfast I was gone cook you some" she held the cover over her chest , sitting up .

"Nah , I got shit to do I'll hit you later though" I checked my phone before slipping it in my pocket .

"Oh ight , well you can let yourself out birthday boy don't forget to leave me some" she referred to money . I chuckled slapping a band on her dresser leaving her apartment .

I jogged to my car as the stiff snow slapped across my skin , my timbs made printed on the ground as made my way across the street.jumping in my car I hissed rubbing my hands together turning my heat on on full blast . I pulled off to the address Tony sent me earlier , checking my side mirrors while merging on the busy street.

////

"Wassup" I pushed my hood back taking a seat at the bar with him .

"Tel me why this mal nigga still breathing we need to handle that shit asap , he pushing in uptown and I know we ain't supplying his ass on top of that what the fuck you letting him slide for after the whole briea shit" Tony slapped my chest , before taking another shot .

"Man...fuck her nigga can have her opp ass . Ima have Davon work his magic on the corner boys , he can bring 'em right to me it ain't gone be easy though , his resources good they gone' wanna know who taking they men." I raised my finger to the bartender ready to order . "Henny straight"

"Davon ? Nigga I can do it send me at them young niggas they ain't gone have choice but to come this way" he downed another shot

"Nah see that's what's I'm saying , nigga everything can't be aggressive you be ready to crash bout' nothing" I shook my head , speaking of the devil Davon walked in slapping palms with both of us .