18

*****‼️‼️THIS CHAPTER IS TRIGGER WARNINGGG INCLUDES SEXUAL ASSAULT , DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, AND VERBAL ABUSE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️‼️*****

"I love you too" i kissed kadajas lips , we just got back from the trip and was dropping her off to her dorm . Sometimes I wish I would've went to college but , to be honest I was over school by the time I graduated .

"Call me when you make it home and send me our picturessss" she shouted as puffy drove away .

Pulling up to the house , a woman stood at our porch . I focused my eyes seeing it was Daves mom once again , I sat in the car watching the scene from a distance . Dave definitely gets to spazzing out , and I sure wasn't about to be around for that.

They began to argue and briea stood in the middle of them as Dave went on ranting , pushing briea to side making me get out of the car .

"Fuck that what the fuck you want from me ? WHAT ? out of all these fucking years you decide to come the fuck up here" he spat .

"I'm sorry David I really am...your fathers dead" she wimped

"Lady I don't give a fuck what the hell" he shook his head back and forth , a boy my age stepped from a vehicle obviously fed up with The two arguing .

"Aye man ...you not about to keep talking to my mama like that" he stood in front of her with his chest out .

"And who the fuck is you ?" I stood in front of Dave. I don't give a damn about that being his mama , both their ass would be whooped in just a second .

"Nigga fuck you and her ..y'all got about five seconds to vacate before shit sticky round' this bitch" Dave mugged , and walked toward the house .

"Ma'am listen ... I understand you have a lot to explain , obviously"briea looked the younger boy up and down "but please just go and try another approach because popping up at our house isn't the way to do it"

"Well how do you expect me to get him to talk to me...he doesn't answer my calls , messages anything" her eyes watered "I know I fucked up as a mother but , I love my son "

"Yeah right" I scoffed , tony mugged me mouthing be quiet . I mocked him , turning my attention back to the situation

"Understandable , let me get your number and I'll try and talk to him to see about some things , and what's your name ?" She handed his mother her phone them turn her attention to the boy .

"Davon" he stood with a mug rested on his face

"Okay I'm briea , and this -"

"None of his damn business...you don't talk to my brother like that" I mugged him up and down and he did the same

"Fuck yo' brother....I'm sorry mama" he turned putting his hand on her lower arm .

Dave came out with a gun , eyes red as if he'd been crying . Immediately I ran behind the bush on the side of the house , leaving briea behind.