Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance

Start from the beginning

Stinkfly groaned in defeat. "Okay, grandpa. I'll take it easy."

The bug alien flew away out of sight before suddenly, Xlr8 appeared behind Max.

"For a millisecond! Time's up!" The speed alien took Max's ice cream and zoomed away.

Gwen watched her cousin's antic with a huff before he went to the Rust Bucket to find Buglizard sleeping peacefully on the Rv roof. As if sensing her presence, the alien lizard opened his crimson eyes and perked up his head.

"Aren't you going to stop him or you just going to sleep like a kitten?" Gwen questioned.

To give her answer, Buglizard transformed into Saberfang and continued his nap after letting out a big yawn.

Their afternoon continued with the boys kept using their alien forms for pranks such as photo bombing. And now the team is on a cable car above a huge waterfall with Ben as Diamondhead who is trying to find out which alien hock the best loogie. They passed another cable car with a couple in it who are staring at Ben as Heatblast now.

Sensing an incoming danger, Y/n quickly looked up before the cable car suddenly shaken up violently. The rooftop then ripped apart revealing Kevin and surprisingly the infamous alien warlord, Vilgax.

The squid face grabbed both heroes out of the car before he tossed Y/n to Kevin and reverted Heatblast back to Ben with his claw.

"Kevin?" Y/n identified.

"Vilgax?" Ben added. "You're-"

"Alive." Kevin grinned. "And about to kick your butts!"

"No way!" Y/n said in denial. "Technorg should've-"

"Technorg? Ha! That pitiful lose is drifting through space right now." Kevin moved his face closer to Y/n's with a smirk. "In two different pieces."

The heroes' eye widened in horror before it turned into anger. They transformed in unison. Y/n turned into Saberfang and used his clone to claw Kevin's face, releasing the beast in result. Ben transformed into Grey Matter to free himself and then turned to Diamondhead to uppercut Vilgax.

Vilgax are about to fall but quickly latched onto the edge of the car with his claw. The Saberfangs merged into one and transformed into Ork. He ducked down to avoid Kevin's jab and countered with his own jab to his ribs. The mutant staggered, and Ork used the opportunity to land a punch on his face.

The mutant backhanded Ork to the ground before his face greeted with Diamondhead's fist, crashing him to the cable car's connector. Kevin went for a charge, but the two heroes ducked down and punched his guts in sync and then threw him off the car.

Vilgax returned with his arm in the air. The heroes dodged the incoming attack, resulting Vilgax's fist stuck into the roof. Using the opportunity, Diamondhead turned into Drex and uppercutted his twin. The warlord walked backward by the force until he got stumble off by Buglizard and fell into the water.

The car cable shaken again as the connector began to lose. The heroes quickly turned to their fliers and snatched both Max and Gwen to the skies and then landed them to dry land.

"We're going after Vilgax and Kevin!" Ben declared.

"You boys can't beat them both. Together, they're too powerful." Max warned with a concern tone.

"If we don't do anything, those two will keep hunting us down!" Y/n pointed.

"He's right. Someone has to stop them." Xlr8 agreed before he zoomed away with his Y/n in his arms.

The two heroes found both Vilgax and Kevin at the bottom of a waterfall, standing on a rocks. Ben turned into Cannonbolt and dropped down on them. The two villains evaded the ambush but as they are in the air, Leviathan snatched Kevin with his tendril and pulled him into the water.