- S2 - episode 24 -

Start from the beginning

Why would Agent Carter send Agent Grant's records? There's another record that belongs to someone she doesn't know and another folder with an Orphanage's name.

What is all this?

Before she could open one of the three folders, the van they were in suddenly stopped. Bae Joohyun had to check what was happening. She asked Lisa and before the agent could answer, Jennie opened the vehicle and dismounted the van.

"Jennie!" Both Irene and Lisa shouted.

Agent Simmons had no choice but to follow Jennie. She went out of the car and grabbed Jennie's wrist.

"What the fuck? Let go of me!" Jennie harshly said and tried to free herself from the agent.

"Do you think you could save Miss Park by being stubborn, aggressive, and hot tempered? You're throwing yourself into something we don't have any knowledge of! What if it's a trap? That instead of saving Miss Park we could have put her in much danger or worse we could be in danger!" Alexandria snapped. She knows that she shouldn't mix her personal and professional life together but the possibility of someone close to her could've betrayed her is beginning to affect her way of thinking.

"I want to save Miss Park as much as you do, Miss Kim. We all are. So please for once, wait and listen. I know you still believe that I have something to do with all this but you have to give me a chance to prove that you are wrong. I sacrificed everything for this, so I won't lose either this job or Miss Park" Alexandria added.

Jennie went silent. She wants to end this mess already and have a peaceful life with Rosie. Jennie feels weak, she feels useless. She couldn't do anything to save the love of her life. Looking at the three agents in front of her who are more capable of saving Chaeyoung, Jennie wants to cry. If it weren't for these people, Chaeyoung wouldn't survive this long.

"Jen, we are going to find Roseanne. Trust me" Irene said.

"Now, take a deep breath. We're going in" Lisa told Jennie. She already instructed everyone to surround the location and radio for anything suspicious. The agents scattered around the vicinity and did what Agent LM told them to.

Agent LM, Jennie, Irene, and Alexandria together with MGS team 1 reached Roseanne Park's pinned location. It was an abandoned warehouse. An old ice cream truck is in the middle. Everyone gets into their position, Lisa leads the team they walk near the truck and notices that it's abandoned too.

No driver nor a lone soul is in sight. Lisa gestured silently that at the count of three they will open the back of the truck. Lisa counted with her fingers and at three two agents opened the door, all guns were pointed at the figure who was sitting in the middle of the truck.

A blonde mannequin is tied into a chair and placed in the middle of the truck. Roseanne Park's necklace and Agent Carter's ID are hanging around the mannequin's neck. A quick message was written on a board that says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHERFUCKERS

In a split second the truck exploded. Jennie and the others are surprised they only had little time to run so when the bomb sets off, some of them went flying a few meters away from where they were standing. Thick black smoke covered the place, it wasn't just the truck, the old warehouse also exploded.

In the middle of the chaos and between in and out of her consciousness, Jennie noticed a beeping light.

Three short red lights, three blue longer beams, and another three short red lights.

"Ria, Ria, wake up. Come on, get up. Let's go" she heard Lisa waking up Agent Simmons, then someone grabbed her shoulders shaking her in the process.

"Jen? Jennie, come on. God, Jen, please get up" that's Irene's voice, it was shaking so bad she knows that her best friend is crying.