T w o; K l a u s

Imagine just recently breaking up with Klaus after you got hurt and your best friend got killed in one of his selfish schemes

Imagine Klaus in a fit of rage turns you into a vampire without permission

"I can't" you screamed as you scrubbed the blood off your jacket. Your leg ached and stung at the same time. "I can't forget about this" you shook your head to remove any tears hay threatened to drop down

"Take me blood" he nipped at his wrist and offered it up to you

"I'm not taking that" you elevated your leg so the bleeding will stop.

"Please" he urged his wrist closer you your mouth but you turned away

"Klaus let me be" you huffed.

And the room went silent.

"I can't do this anymore" you closed our eyes allowing a tear to escape. You felt sick, but you knew that this was the only way you were going to live a normal life with people that are actually alive and will stay that way until they've run their course.

"What?" His head snapped up and looked like an injured animal

"You killed my friend" you broke down into fits of sobs "my friend that I've know since birth, not only that, you even caught me in the blow, how careless do you have to be, how selfish?"

You recalled the past events. You went to visit your friend in the bayou, they texted you and needed some comforting. You didn't care about the fact that she was a wolf, she was still your best friend.

As soon as you found her, all you could hear was the crackling of trees and all you could feel was the overwhelming heat of the forest on fire. Sadly, your friend died in the blast but you barely made it out.

"You don't even know why I did it?" Klaus retaliated

"You did it because you were jealous of those stupid wolves, you did it because you held grudges against them, you did it because they wouldn't let you control them" you shouted, trying to stand up but instantly falling back down.

Klaus sped over to you and placed you back on the chair. Your hand gripped onto him but you immediately took it off.

"Dont" you wanted to hug him, his face actually wet with tears. You'd never seen him cry before But he did wrong and you needed a new life. "I'm serious, I need to leave"

You stood up and limped to the door

"I'm sorry" he raised his voice for you to hear him

"Try telling that to (friends name)" you spat as you reached the door handle and opened it.

You limped out, surprised that he never followed you. The last person to speak to him like that never lived to see the next day. But you did, you lived to see a better world, sure it would hurt without him by your side, but you can finally fulfil a dream of getting into college, getting a job, having children.

"Don't you dare walk out on me" he sped out in front of you, eyes red like he had been trying not to cry.

"Klaus, let me go" you raised your voice at him "I want to go"

"And what's wrong with me?" He asked too many questions, you grew agitated with every breath

"You want to know what's wrong with you?!" You began to shout "your insecure, paranoid, selfish, oblivious to any one else's feelings but your own" you yelled "how do you think I would have felt when I found out you burnt my friend to a crisp? Would you have thought that I'd skip off into the sunset with you? Well I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't skip" you pointed to your leg which now oozed.

He looked mad. Enraged actually. Before you knew it, he had bitten his wrist and the warm liquid flowed down your throat.

You tried to resist. But he was too strong. You tried to scream but his wrist muffled the cries.

"This had to be done" he whispered into your ear "I'm sorry"

You felt his grip tighten and his arm fell to your neck and before you knew it.

Snap.

You woke up on your bed in a cold sweat. You felt nauseous but hungry at the same time. Your mouth was dry but you had an awful headache

"Klaus?" You turned your head to the side to see Klaus by your bed "what happened?"

The last thing you remembered was a lot of shouting. But that was it. You counted on Klaus to tell you everything but he kept quiet.

"You tried to leave so I fed you my blood and snapped your neck" he didn't look at you but sounded either angry or sad, you weren't sure.

"What?" Your eyebrows furrowed and you sat up. "You're kidding" just then you remembered the large burn on your leg. You flicked back the covers to see it, but it was gone.

Your fingers trailed over where it should have been as you concentrated on your smooth leg for a moment.

"You didn't" you were in denial. Your whole world came crashing down right before you. Your dreams of having children and growing old with someone else is now completely trashed and you are stuck in a teenagers body for the rest of your life.

Klaus kept quiet. He had never been so quiet before. "Klaus" you raised your voice higher to grab his attention

"You were going to leave" he sounded deflated and his head sat in his hands

You stood up and pulled him up off his chair. "Then you should have let me go!" You shouted.

After a while you sat on the bed. Of course you couldn't go now; you needed to much help.

"Don't go" klaus pleaded "throughout my life I've never known love as strong as this and I know your feelings are mutual and this kind of love never dies"

You didn't want to stay. You had to stay. But you loved Klaus and made you question what extents he'd go through for you.

"Okay" you managed to force a smile "I'll stay"

Klaus head perked up and he looked at you with wide eyes, trying not to break a smile.