House Husband

When the gentlemen won the percentage for the first question she acted all cute kid like, trying to break the tab and I couldn't control myself and let out a giggle.
Oh God! No one else is laughing Karan just stop it.
But I can't help it ,she is so cute and her expressions are oh god so many. Even her eyes convey her emotions. That child like mischief in them, a purity and that sparkle, they are the most beautiful eyes in the whole world.

But composing myself I immediately stopped giggling before I drew attention to myself because I clearly don't have any explanation to I was laughing. Or na hi mujhe or apni lassi karane ki zarurat hai.

And we finally proceed to second question

What %  women feel that men will have a problem in being a house husband?

I took time on this one not because I am uncomfortable with the house husband thing but I have to think that, in India do men are really okay with being at home?

It's time to see the percentage and it's gentlemen first this time. We averaged at 85%, then we checked the percentage of ladies and they averaged at 75%. But I was not looking at the percentage of course if you would have followed my gaze it was just on her. And I am sure my eyes would be shining just looking at her. She has me under some spell. The way my eyes are adoring her even I am surprised by the intensity and the admiration they are having today.
And my heart feared a little what if she feeling all this gaze on herself and getting uncomfortable.
"Karan usko uncomfortable nhi feel karana hai bro. Vrna ldki aane se phele hi bhag jaegi. Little subtle"
Then Ritesh asked us gentlemen that do we have problem in being house husband?
Karan- Absolutely not. Mein khud ki story bhi batata hun, kbhi esa hota tha meri partner ko lmbe time tak ke liye shoot krna pdta tha toh mujhe piche se chizo ka dhyan rkhna hota tha. Like humare pets the, initially I was like ye kya siyappa hai kyuki apko I mean ldko ko use hisab se condition nhi kiya hota, bataya nhi hota ki you should and must also look after your home. But woh starting me do tin din lage fir ho gya.
And all this while I can sense her eyes on me, her lips parted in astonishment.

"No no sweety don't be disappointed in me, I have changed now. Please understand I come from a proper North Indian punjabi family and I am youngest among three sisters toh bachpan me tha woh raja beta wala chiz. Not so from my parents but definitely from my grandparents.
But abhi tere liye toh I am ready to be a House Husband all my life. Whenever you will come after long hectic days planning dinner date, doing dishes along with kitchen romance 🙈. Oh god please no blushing.
And suddenly my conscious mind got alert did I referred myself as her husband whats happening to me. In my 36 years on this earth I never even mentioned me and wedding in same sentence. Now I am imagining a perfect House husband scenario. Things are getting pretty serious here, real quick".
And I finished my answer
Karan- Ab mujhe esa nhi lgta and mene jawaab uss basis par diya hai ki kitni Aurto ko lgta hai that men are not okay with it and that percentage is higher in India.

And finally I see her head bobbling and she agreeing with me.
A simple word "Correct" From her mouth gave such calmness to my heart that dude you are not rejected, you are still in the game.

Then she even agreed with Vikas's point that whoever is more competent in whatever work that person should do that.

She even tells her point of view.

Teja- Obviously bht sare men are not okay also mujhe lgta hai utni hi aurte bhi bht kam hai joh okay hai having a house husband.

Is this girl for real? I mean usually woman in name of feminism blame men for everything wrong with them. They don't understand its meaning and spirit bss pseudo feminism ko follow kar rahi hai.
And here is She my girl flag bearer of "True Feminism" She is Acknowledging out in media ki woman too tend to have this notion that husband will earn and bear their expenses. They will be feminists when it comes to going out, partying etc. But whenever it comes to payment of bill that would just be men.
And I know I am nodding like Noddy. Up and down my head is bouncing because I agree completely with her.

Teja- Many women are there who don't want be earning and paying for his things. If you are feminists then have this thing of earning your and she whispered shit ( how cute is that, I am completely laughing but in my head of course bholu she doesn't want to swear out loud, oh baby can we be more opposite. I toh swear like I am wishing person good morning and here she is being a cute kiddo not even saying the word shit but I know Miss Prakash itni bholi hai nhi tu koi na I even like your diabolical personality and in the she giggled "what's that sound, to me its more divine and holy then the temple bells you keep giggling love and I promise to give you infinite reason to giggle your entire life"

Then Genelia quoted here experience that how Ritesh always pushes her to come back to work and he will at that time be the manny as after marriage Genelia wanted to be at home.
And she agreed that she too wanted to be at home for sometime after marriage.
"But tweety agar shaadi ke baad tu ghar par rehne wali hai toh I am not going to work either, I mean which idiot will leave such beautiful wife and go to work, bhad me jae kaam, dono ghar pe rahenge and what all we can do 🙈"

Then Rashmi talks about how it's the ego problem for some men as well
And I too agree with her point and not only the man but his family too. And she too agree with us.

Then we tellied our answer to India's percentage. At it was 71%, seeing that I had a frown, when did India became so modern?
Never mind I saw her all happy showing her beautiful teeth as women won this round as they are closer and if she happy then I am okay to loose every round.

But this girl I tell you is a little mystery in herself. She is beautiful, cute, bubbly, childish and I know she is even a strong independent mature woman.
That's my girl ladies and gentlemen only MINE.

Hey folks next update of the story.
I won't apologize for late update because mujhe pata hai it's going to happen in future as well. Toh kya fayda sorry bol kar.
Please do share views about this part as well.
I read and reply to every comment so I am waiting for your povs

Also started a new Story you can find it on my profile.
And rest assured I am not going to abandon any of my story I will have proper closure for them all ✌🏻