First to Propose

Guys in the entire story Karan will have this two mindset like his subconscious and heart will be giving voice overs in between trying to take control of his mind. The heart and subconscious mind chats I will type in "  ".

We all four are on our marks and we start with the first question of the day.
Genelia welcomed us all and asked if we were prepared to rock the day.
Teja greeted Rashmi and flexed her bicep muscle as if she had any indicating she all charged up in the battle mode. Feisty! I like it. And whats with this smile on my face good it's so silly. Stop Karan stop

Karan- Yes! All set. And intentionally or unintentionally I imitated her action and flexed my bicep too, well I have them.

But just before we proceeded she piped in

Teja- Yes! And I have always looked up to you both and mein apko Dada bulane wali hun or apko Vahini

She had this giggle while saying that as if a child is doing some mischief and my heart is taking note to hear this voice until content at least jab tak he can manage and that might be just for today. Both Ritesh and Genelia are in awe with her statement. Well who won't if she will ask so sweetly she can have the world. But how can I let go of this chance to have an extra one on one interaction with her. If today was not well today I would be getting irritated with this extra flattery but I guess I am going to all anti Karan Kundrra today. And to tease her I interrupted

Karan- Pinghlo mat bhai, pinghlo mat. Aap humari side ho

I said that while looking at Ritesh but the corner of my eyes was constantly on her to not miss any reaction of hers and as I was wishing for she replied back and directly to me. YES! Mission Accomplished. Now I can talk to her further. Shoot? Hoti rahegi yr kise jaldi hai.

Teja- Kyu nhi pinghlo
Karan- Ye Strategy hai.
Ritesh- Oh! Ye strategy hai
Karan- haa Hey, Hello yes dear brain I am talking to you smile kbse reflex action ho gya control kar yr yeah sari smile aaj hi kar leni hai that too this shy smile and that too with blush. She had just said one sentence to me and in that too she had chided me and I am getting all shy. Atleast reply her boldly and directly but God I can't get myself to look at her reply directly.
Teja- Kitne jalte hai log
Ritesh- lekin me iss strategy se bht khush hun

And he gave her flying kisses
Teja- 1 Karan- 0
Smart girl and how easily she captured Ritesh. Just then my heart decided to speak up "Just like it's doing with me bro" I ignored him royally he is clearly drunk or high today.
Adoring her cute antics we proceed further.
And the first question of the day appears on screen.

What % women expect man to propse first?

And gayi bhens pani me phela hi question about proposal. I have always been a good judge of people and I can read them so easily but this girl standing right in front of me is giving two contrasting energy.
First- I am feeling she is a very simple, sweet innocent girl with the fantasies every girl have. Miss Goody too shoes
Second- Some spark in our eye is showing me fire passion a fallen angel who is a warrior now. Something mysterious about her and it is what keeping me hooked.
But I know that rest all she too has a dream about getting a fairytale proposal and I so want to know her reaction, her answer about it.
And thinking about her and her proposal sub mind(sm) : " How to propose to her" I traced my answer. And apparently the Ladies were so sure about their answer that they completed it within 5 seconds.
And when we looked at their final percentage I frowned on reading it at 60%. What? Did I misread her, is she not the one who will await the proposal? Is she the bold one proposing first. And the sight of her confessing first made my stomach churn and my heart swell. I would stop the time to live in that moment.
And then Genelia spoke