chapter seventeen

"We ate at Red Lobster which was my first time eating sea food. I fell in love with it. Bobby was flirting with Mary hardcore all night, so I had a feeling what was going to happen later. "Are you going to stay the night?" I asked Leslie. "Well, duh! Like I'm ever going to let you out of my site again," she snorted. Once we got home it was already late. "I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for bed," I said. Leslie followed me upstairs and said, "Why don't you take a bath and I'll bathe you?" "Why wouldl you want to bathe me?" I asked curiously. "Because I want to take care of you," she said blushing. "Well, to be honest, my mom has always bathed me so I'd rather you not. But, you can always join me," I said slyly.

She giggled and we left the bath fill up with warm water and got undressed. I slid into the tub and she leaned back so I could lean against her chest. "This is nice to finally have you back into my arms," she said holding me tightly. "I love you so much... It was hard leaving but only because of my sisters. I'll miss them... My littlest one said she would come with me when she is old enough, but she's very young. Once she gets old enough she may not rememebr me anymore," I sighed. "Don't say that baby. There is no way anyone could forget you," she reasured me. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. I felt her hands gently rub my skin and slowly cup my breasts. I grew hot and squirmed slightly. She nipped my ear with her teeth and hummed. I liked my lips waiting for where her hands would rome next. One hand stayed upon my breast and massaged it while the other slowly traced down my body towards my lady parts.

My legs slid apart and I could almost feel the heat radiating from down there. Her fingers spread my lips apart and grazed my clit. I sucked in and held my breath as I felt two fingers slowly slide inside of me deeply. Slowly she worked them in and out making me elevate my hips towards her hand for her to enter more. I wanted much more from her. I wanted Leslie to be in my life forever. I wanted her to be my partner for life. I wanted to hear her sweet voice say my name each morning when we woke up beside each other. I wanted to feel her warm tender touch against my flesh. I wanted maybe to even have children with Leslie. When her fingertip pushed against my clit, I lsot all train of thought I had. I leaned my head into her shoulder and sighed. Her lips found mine and I slid my tongue into her mouth. She was slow and graceful. She didn't want to take advantage of me. She wanted to love on me. Her hand felt like heaven on my core. I moaned softly as she tweaked my clit. I felt her move so I sat up.

"Lean back, I want to be infront and see this amazing body as it squirms underneath my touch," she whispered. I did as I was told and it wasn't but a split second before she was between my legs once more. Her tongue found my nipple and flicked it. It erected quickly making the touch even more sensitive. Her other hand cupped the side of my thigh as she began to quicken the pace of her fingers. They began to wiggle inside of me, placing me on the edge of my seat, well, metaphorically. I gasped as I felt my orgasm pleading for the escape it needed so dearly. "Leslie, I want to cum," I moaned. She smiled slyly and said, "Not yet my dear. You aren't allowed to until I get you out of here." I grumbled but was caught off guard when she lifted me out of the tub and carried me to the bedroom. She dropped me with ease onto the bed and I knew we'd have to change the bedding. The sheets were growing wet from my hair dripping everywhere.

She pushed me down onto the bed and she lavished on my body. Her hands roamed every curve, every dip, every hole. I quivered underneath his touch as she traced pictures into my skin. Next thing I knew she was practically suction cupped to me. Her body laid heavlily on top of me and I gasped at the sudden pressure. "I want to make you mine forever... Martha, would you wanna move in with me?" she asked. A tear rolled down my cheek and I blushed. "Yes!!!" I squealled and threw my arms around her neck and dug my face into her. She kissed me quickly and I felt something poke my side. I pulled away just enough to see she had the purple stick of delight with her except it had an exessory attached to it. She turned it into a strap on and I giggled on the inside with anticipation. I watched as she slid it on and I spread my legs urging her. She glided on the bed inching slowly towards me.

"You want me inside of you baby?" she asked. "mmm," was all I got out of my mouth. i felt the toy nudge against my swollen hole and she shoved deep inside. I let out a loud sigh and moaned as her teeth grazed my neck. She pumped slowly at first and started to deeper. "Oh God... Mmm.. yeah right there.." I moaned. "You like that baby?" She panted. She yanked out of me and and flipped me on my front. I arched my back and shoved my ass into the air. She slammed roughly into my right pussy and I whimpered. She smacked my ass cheek twice and gripped my hips. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming. My womb contacted and I knew I was about to release ecstasy. I placed my fingers on my swollen clit and rubbed furiously. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh I'm Cumming! Shit!" I yelled. I didn't care if Mary or Bobby heard me. She kept thrusting until I road out my orgasm. We collapsed on the bed together and feel asleep.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I'M COMING TO AN END WITH MY STOREY.NEXT CHAPTER WILL be FINAL!