chapter eleven

Her face turned pale. "It was long ago and I didn't think it'd bother you.." She said. "Well, it does a little... Mary told me everything. She doesn't want me to stay and not go back" I said. Leslie sat up and starred at me. "Why would she tell you to go back? She can tell how I feel about you!" She said. "I don't know. I don't think she wants me to do what she did," I replied.

"How would you? You have me and her here. we wouldn't let anything like that happen to you. Martha, I love you," she said. I looked at her. My heart pounded in my chest. The truth was, I had to go back and at least tell them I'm not staying. "I love you too Leslie," I smiled. She kissed my forehead and squeezed me into a bear hug. The door came open and Mary was standing there. "Leslie, do you mind going home for a bit? I need to talk to Martha," she said. I gave her Death stare but kissed Leslie bye. After we heard the front door shut Martha said, "Let me talk please, before you say anything."  I sat on the bed, waiting for her to continue.  "Listen martha,  I'm not telling you what to do.  I just don't want anythint to happen to you like it did me.  I'm not saying it will either.  I  Love you, but  you don't fully understand what it will make you feel like to be shunned away from your family.  Lelsie and I will be here if you decide to stay so we will not be going anywhere and leaving you in this harsh world alone to fend for yourself.  But, trust me when I tell you this,  it will take a while for you to adapt to it.  You haven't finished schooling which means you have to be placed in a highschool.  YOu have to go to college or you won't be able to maintain a job that can afford to get your own place and support yourself."

  "There is a lot you have to learn before you make this decision."  I listened jcarefully to her and sighed.  "Have you already made up your mind??"  she asked.  I took a deep breath and replied, "Yes, I have.  I'm going to stay."  She shook her head and said, "Well, let me show you what all you have to do before you fall harder for Leslie."  She grabbed her laptop and searched images for schools.  She showed me briefly, highschool life.  The bullying, harrassement, the tests, everything.  "You haven't been to school like this.  You'll have to work your ass off to keep up with everyone.  If you get placed in a special class because your so far behind they will make fun of you.  Then college is a million times worse.  I struggled emmensly.  It was hard, but I was all alone so I had no choice but to struggle and get it done.  I didn't want to live my life on the streets ever again.  Me and Leslie will be there every step of the way to help you.  And if this is your final decision,  I would go back sooner.  Don't wait until your time is up.  They will have everything planned and ready for you to join the church and already picked out a boy for you to marry, if they haven't already," she said.

  Life looked like hell in the real world... Was it worth it staying for love??  "Ok, I'll go back soon.  But, what about Leslie???" I asked.  "Don't tell Leslie.  Stay at home for a couple of days.  I'll send a letter your way saying how she is doing.  Let this be a test for her as well.  If she doesn't ventoure off, then she really loves you and won't throw you to the curb once your back.  Just tell her you miss home and want to go back," she gave me adivise.  I took it and began to worry about how to tell her with out crying.  "We'll book your flight for tommorw.  I'll call the market and have them send word to your parents," she said walking out.  "Just rememeber,  stay strong," she said before leaving me all alone.  I began to pack my stuff, just a little bit of it.  I packed some of my new bras and panties to bring with me.  I wasn't looking forward to tellin mama and daddy that I wouldn't be joining the community... I don't know if I even know how to act back at home.  I'm so use to being laxed here.

   I didn't want to see Leslie until tommorow... I had to come up with a way of telling her I was leaving...  The day past by with out me realising it... "Martha,  Leslie is at the front door.  Let her stay the night.  Have a nice night with her before you tell her tomorow morning," Mary said at my bedroom door.  "Ok..." i replied.  I Looked at the clock it read 10:38 p.m.  My door came open and Leslie walked in.  "The talk go ok with Mary?" she asked.  "Yeah, it went ok," I yawned.  "Are you sleepy already?" she asked giggling.  "Yeah, just a little bit," I answered.  "Well, that sucks...  I had a night planned of pleasing you," she pouted.  I perked up and she smiled.  "I'm not too tired for any of that!"  I exclaimed..  Leslie jumped on the bed and stripped me down to nothing.  I was bear against my silk sheets.  She grabbed my wrists and tied them together.  "What are you doing?" I asked confused.  "I'm going to take advantage of you tonight.  Make you beg for me to release you.  Now, do as I say or I'll punish you.  Spread them legs so I can smell that juicy pussy," she said. 

  MY legs flew open, exposing my already wet lady parts.  She sniffed the air and made a 'mmm' sound.  Her face plunged down and her tungue glided swiftly threw my slit straight to my clit.   I moaned loudly as it flicked back and forth.  I felt fingers enter my core and my body tensed.  "Leslie.." I breathed.  "Shhh, my love.  Be quiet for now," she said.  Her fingers thrust in and out harder as my walls began to tense.  I moaned louder and whimpered.  I wanted to cum so badly.  I Needed to cum..  She pulled away and said, "You ready baby?? Cum for me."  As her tongue planted back onto my bud, I convulsed and screamed.  After play time was over I asked her to hold me until I fell asleep.

PLEASE VOTE AND FAN!!!! I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THE BOOK!!! A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND IT WILL BE COMPLETE