KABANATA 1

- -

As the morning sun peeked through the curtains, its golden rays danced across her bedroom, gently nudging her awake. Blinking groggily, she rubbed her eyes and roam her eyes around the room. In confusion she couldn't remember how she getin here. Is this a dream? A nightmare perhaps?

She couldn't move, she couldn't remember anything even a slightest moment.

Who are these people why are they crying. I'm still confused where am I ? I can't open my mouth and speak.

A curly white hair,walk towards me, Now I clearly see her brown eyes and her cheeks filled with dry tears,and her tan skin. The smile of an old women looks like she won a lottery ticket or more than that. A cold hand touch my skin

I jumped in shock when she scream. "Ihja jusko totoo nga gising kananga, boknoy paki kuha ng tubig baka ako'y maatake sa puso,tinupad ng diyos ang ating panalangin jusko." The old women starting to jump while clapping. I couldn't imagine how I met this person nor how I ended up here.

When she tried to hug me again this time I push her. I saw how she tried to balance herself, I instantly regret pushing her. By the looks of people inside the room they're confused as they helped the old lady.

"Lola eto napo ang inyong tubig," The boy with a barong capon his shoulders, his hair was a bit dry, his wearing a simple t-shirt, saw how shock he is when his eyes meet mine, he has brown eyes to,

He run after her and confused. He look at me trying to read my expression. I think he's mad.

"Lola anong nangyare? " The old lady was about to speak but suddenly a boy came up frome nowhere and cut her off.

"ito kasing babaeng to sinaktan si Lola ayon natumba. "

His eyes drifted to look at me. "Totoo ba?"

"Tumigil ka eduardo. Nako ihjo hindi niya  ako sinaktan naitulak niya ako pero hindi naman malakas. Okay lang ako"

I look at the man who accused  me of hurting  the old lady. The man was carrying something that I don't know what it was for, he was wearing a crumpled t-shirt and I looked down and saw that he was wearing Sunday short,I turn my gaze up to see more of him, the boy has black eyes, thick eyebrows, his face filled with mud and his hair are cut nicely he looks good with that cut. It suits him.

Siya lang ang lalaking maputi sa kanilang lahat maliban nalang kong meron pa? out of everything I noticed, he is the only one who caught my attention.

He avoided my gaze and turn his attention to a man who's still confused. "Boknoy halika usap tayo"

The boy with brown eyes walk towards me, and sit infront of me."Wait kalang dito mag-uusap lang kami"

He seems good.

Umalis sa pag kakaupo ang lalake,tumalikod ito upang pumunta sa karoroonan.

On the other hand, the lady seems worried about her more than to herself after all what she did to her. She checked her once again. "Ihja m-may masakit ba saiyo?,Naririnig moba ako?, Ok kalang ba kako?." The girl with short hair talking the same language that I can't even understand.

Suminyas siya sa mga Tao roon. "Aling tasing, Aling Elma, pakiusap paalisin mo muna ang mga tao rito baka siya ay maestress.

"Pakiusap tawagan mo si jessel at ipapatingin natin ang dalaga sa doktor."

My stomach began to ache and I dont know what to do, I scream badly but the pain would never stop, there was weird noise in my stomach. I began to cry because the pain is getting worse. Sunod-sunod ang pag tulo ng luha ko dahil sa nararamdamang sakit.