18

Jannat get scared of this because they are really almost 50 in numbers, she didn't want his brother to get into trouble.

She is not aware of them properly so she can't call his brother.

Bhavesh : so babe, are you ready?

Jannat : what I have to do sir? (Nervously, shivering)

Arjun : nothing much just get on to the table and perform a dance for us that is Enough for today.

Jannat : what?

Dev : whatttt?? We gave you easy task babe, get onto table right now?

Jannat denied and shivering in fear.

Bhavesh : do one thing call your brother, we will talk to him!!

Arjun : yeah call him here.

Dev : yes yes.

They all are chanting in the favor of Arjun, Jannat is losing her confidence on the first day of college.

Bhavesh : do it!!

Arjun : what are you waiting?

Jannat : let me go please, I am from a good family.

Dev : so what do you think of us, my father is a electronic dealer, we also belongs from rich families, do it right now.

Bhavesh : jannat jannat jannat... (He encourage crowd to chant her name)

Crowd get fired up.

When someone came in angrily stopping their chants.

Vaishnavi : what's going on here?

Introducing Vaishnavi Rao - 24 years old girl, who is in teaching staff of this college and gold medalist artist of India

Arjun : good morning mam.

Everyone respects Vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi : what's going on here, I told you so many Arjun that it's illegal. Why you tease girls. Keep this thing in your group only.

Arjun : we were not teasing her mam.

Vaishnavi : please Arjun, I really don't expect such kinda things from you.

Arjun and his gang apologize and
Vaishnavi bring Jannat out of this mess.

Jannat thanked her and then she went to her class.

But she came back home tensed because she know they will repeat that thing tomorrow again.

Stay tuned