"Thank you" Jaz said to the driver before grabbing Menza's seat out of the car. "Here" I said grabbing the seat from the struggling girl. "Thanks" she smiled pulling out her phone as we started to walk towards the door.

"Yes ma'am" Jay's voice could be heard over the phone again "Jay, open the door" she said before hanging up.

The door opened revealing Jay'ore and Stacks "Hannin" Jay smiled looking over at jaz and the kids "Hey!" Jaz replied as they stepped aside to let us in. "Lovee" jay smiled bending down to give  MuMu a hug "Hey uncle jay" she said making me look at them sideways but entered the house anyways.

"Hannin" Jay nodded at me and I was kind of surprised the boy talked to me but I did the same nonetheless.

As we walked further into the home it was a few more people sitting in the living room including India and Some other dude I guess the girl had found a man. "Hey indi" jaz said waving at India who looked over at her "JAZ!" India yelled running over to her pulling her into a hug.

When the fuck they made up?

"Jaz is upstairs" she pointed and jaz nodded as she turned around to walk up the stairs me and love following behind her.

"Man I don't want that" I heard the little boy from earlier voice say. "KIARI!" Sage yelled making me jump a little bit but keep my composure a nigga was lowkey sacred asf to see her.

"Mane I'm hungry" Love mumbled making me laugh "we about to eat" I said and she nodded grabbing onto my hand. "I'm finna eat something" The boy said before the door swung open.

"JAZ" The boy screamed running up to hug the girl and I stood there shocked he looked just like me like almost too like me. I know this wasn't my kid?

"Jaz?" Stunna said confused and her short frame quickly came into view. Her eyes darted towards me and love and Menza and quickly back to Jazlyn.

"Hey Love" Jaz smiled "wassam" Love smiled running over to the girl "Love?! you so tall" Sage laughed rubbing the girls back and her eyes moved over to menza who was in my arms. "You so pretty" Sage smiled letting the girl go.

"Menza!" She smiled walking over to me bending down in front of Menza. "Hey baby boy" she smiled tickling him and he laughed making her smile.

"What you on?" Love said looking over to the little boy who's name is Kiari. "Ain't shit" he shrugged looking over to me "Hannin" he nodded at me and I couldn't even respond it was like looking into a mirror he looked so much like me. It was scary. "You don't speak?" He mugged and it kind of made me smile he had the attitude of his mother.

"My fault, Wassam" I smiled and he shrugged "You just cussed, Kiari?" Sage slowly turned towards the boy "No ma'am" he shook his head quickly and she laughed "Kiari don't play with me" she warned him and he nodded.

"What about my hugs?" Jaz pouted and Sage laughed walking over to the girl "I'm sorry cutie" she said pulling her into a hug "I missed you" she mumbled rubbing the girls back and her hands slowly started to slip lower making me mug slightly.

"Chill" I spoke up when the girls hands finally reached my wife's ass. "You look so cute" jaz said looking at the girls outfit "you look better" she smirked and I could feel my ears growing hot.

"That's gay as the fuck, mane" Love laughed grabbing Kiari's arm and dragging him downstairs. "Why you look like me?" I heard Kiari say making me laugh slightly, I wonder why too.

"You need anything?" Sage asked "we're good!" Jaz replied and the girl nodded before motioning for us to follow her into the room. "I just need to comb my hair" she said and jaz nodded.

I sat on the bed with Menza as the two girls talked and did their hair, I was so mesmerized by Sage she looked so different but yet the same. she still smelled like vanilla and she looked so grown up now , I can't explain it. I just missed her so much.

"Ken, you ready?" Jaz asked looking over at me and for a second me and Sage caught eyes but she quickly looked away. "Yeah" I mumbled standing up picking up Menza's Seat and turning around to walk downstairs.

"Man you trippin'," the kids voices could be heard as we stepped into the living room.

"You ready?" Nardo asked and she nodded and he looked at me for a brief second and over at Kiari and shook his head. "Come on y'all" Nardo called out and everyone started exiting the house.

Jaz had went to put the kids in the car leaving me and Sage in the back of everyone else.

"Sage" I spoke silently as we walked over to the van that sat outside of the house, but she ignored me and kind of picked up her pace but I grabbed her arm. "Sage" I said again and she finally looked up at me with a mug plastered on her face.

"Is he mine?" I asked finally and her eyebrows rose up "Is Kiari mines?" I repeated and I could see so many emotions spark through her eyes but she just simply nodded and snatched her arm away from my hold and walked over to the van leaving me stuck.

I knew the answer I just wanted confirmation from her which I thought I would never get. "Damn" I mumbled shaking my head jogging over to the van so I wouldn't get left.

"What's yo name?" Love asked as she sat next to the boy. "Kiari" He replied sitting back in the seat "Full name" she mugged him "Kiari DeSean Hassan" he mugged her slightly pushing her shoulder "That's kinda ugly" she said and he laughed "Yo name love, who loves you?" He replied making me chuckle

That's definitely Me and Sage's baby...

"You ready for your birthday?" Jaz asked and the boy nodded his head with a smile "Hell yeah" he mumbled making sure his mama didn't hear him and I shook my head laughing quietly.

Yeah I need to be in li dudes life....

//

𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝟮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼

𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝗰𝗵𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝘇𝘅𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗼 🤣🤣