In a world of Pure Imagination

(Anime Opening song for this story ^ ) 

Three guys wake up as they gather their bearings, these 3 have found themselves somewhere they weren't supposed to be, meet the Sandbox Trio. 

The first man goes by Jojo Wanderer, he was gifted with a Tool Gun and Gmod powers that allow him to Spawn in amazing things as well as mess with reality in different ways, He was currently wearing a grey hoodie that had Gmod symbols on the sleeves as well as black pants and shoes, he has 1 orange eye and blue eye and a purple hue to his black hair. 

The second man goes by Jerry, he is actually the brother of Jojo and was gifted with a spectacular Magic Notebook like the one Maxwell from the Scribblenauts games has, the notebook gives him the power of Imagination in his very hands, he is wearing a Blue Hoodie with a star in the center and with red sleeves and has a red hue to his black hair and golden eyes. he also has blue jeans on and dark green sneakers. he also has a green backpack

The third and final man is simply known as Raph, he was gifted with an incredible power that makes him a fusion of a Minecraft and Terraria Player, he has lighter skin compared to the other two who have light tans and he's also wearing a Light Blue shirt with a green Jacket and brown pants and boots, he has brown hair as well and his eye's pupils and iris have fused into black squares oddly enough. he's built and crafted wonderous things before. 

These 3 get up as they notice each other, they weren't strangers however.

Jojo: "Bro?!" 

Jerry: "Brother! It's great to see you again!" 

Jojo and Jerry give a brief shoulder hug before Jojo walks over to Raph, these 2 were old friends.

Jojo: "Good to see you too man, how's it been?" 

They fist bump 

Raph: "Been alright, something tells me we've both had our share of craziness, also I go by Raph now" 

Jojo: "Raph huh? I go by Jojo now funny enough"

Jerry: "And I go by Jerry now, so as much as we should catch up we should figure out where we are, what's the last thing we all remember?" 

Jojo: "Hmmm, last thing I remember was that I was in my Pocket Dimension set to gm_Construct, I was testing out some new weapons and then...next thing I remember is waking up here" 

Jerry: "Last thing I recall was that I was furnishing a new house I had made before it went dark" 

Raph: "I remember I was in my twilight forest base making some potions before I blacked out...this can't be happenstance" 

Jojo: "Agreed, I've been on my fair share of journeys in other worlds and this stuff is never a coincidence, something brought us 3 together" 

Jerry: "But what or who? and why? these are the questions" 

????: "I believe we can answer that, some of it anyways." 

Three figures then appear in what look like Holograms: 

The G-man