ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟹.𝟻

Start from the beginning

"oh"

"Haruki, would you like me to get you a muffin from the kitchen?"

"Yes—!..Uh-hum, yes. I would like one." Haruki cleared his throat from the sudden excitement projected through his voice.

Ms. Lina chuckled as she picked up his plate. She then disappeared through the double doors leading to the kitchen.

"That was quite a shout. You must reeeeally like muffins." Kiyomi propped his head on the back of his hands.

"...shut up." Haruki crossed his arms, leaned back in his chair, and scowled.

—✦—

A few hours had passed and Sora and Rin had not returned from their outing with Rei. Kiyomi was super bored. This sleepover was not what he was expecting at all! He imagined himself surrounded by his husbands as they lied on a single bed. Bodies pressed against one another. Hands wandering and legs tangled together. The first night was a bit of a disappointment, but at least he was able to see a side of Haruki few would ever.

Kiyomi was currently sitting in the first living room watching tv. His legs crossed on the white sofa cushion. Leaning back as his arms and torso were covered in a fluffy gray blanket. His rose eyes glued to the screen currently playing some sort of romance drama.

Then, the doorbell rang.

Kiyomi ignored it at first and assumed one of the attendants would get it, but the doorbell kept ringing with a few knocks thrown in. It was getting super annoying, so Kiyomi got up from his comfortable position and went to open the door.

"Hello! I have a package addressed to a
Mr. Saya Haruki." It was only a delivery person. She could have just left the package in front of the door instead of being so pushy. Very annoying.

"Yes. I'll take it."

"Are you Mr. Saya?" She wore a uniform, which consisted of a dark grayish-blue shirt tucked into shorts of the same color. The company logo in orange on the right breast area. She wore a cap matching the rest of the outfit and dark sunglasses. Her brown hair was tied in a low ponytail with a few strands loose.

"um...no?"

"Then I can't give you the package. It must be delivered directly to the owner."

Kiyomi rolled his eyes before shutting the door.

The delivery girl stood there with the package in her arms for a good seven minutes. She was beginning to lose her patience when the front doors opened again. This time a boy, much taller with brown hair and clear-framed glasses, stepped out.

"Are you Mr. Saya?" She smiled as she asked her question.

"Yes."

"Here is your package and thank you for choosing the Conveyance Express!" By some wonders, the delivery lady tripped over her own feet as she stepped forward to hand the package to Haruki.

Kiyomi heard a loud thud near the mansion entrance. He got up again from his comfortable spot on the sofa to take a look.

On the floor was Haruki groaning in pain with the delivery lady laying on his chest. Her hat and sunglasses had fallen off due to the little tumble. The package had also fallen on the ground. Hopefully nothing is broken.

She looked up. Her cherry red eyes immediately made eye contact with Kiyomi's. Her face flushed pink from the realization of her particular predicament.

"Oh my god! Are you okay!?" Kiyomi rushed towards the two and lightly shoved the delivery girl off of Haruki to see if he was injured in anyway.

Haruki, of course, was fine, but the package seemed to have taken some damage.

"I-uh I humbly apologize for this outcome. I believe it is best I leave. T-Thank you for choosing the Conveyance Express." The delivery lady said after she got up from the floor and fixed herself up. Her red eyes and brown hair becoming a blur as she practically ran out the mansion.

Haruki quickly opened the box to make sure whatever was inside was okay. Kiyomi tried to take a peak, but Haruki shut the box too soon and scurried up to his room.

Kiyomi, dumbfounded, went back to sit on the couch. Eventually falling asleep.

Haruki came back down from his room for dinner only to see Kiyomi sleeping while the tv played a comedic movie that came out a few months prior.

Haruki felt bad for the beautiful fool, so he draped the fluffy gray blanket over Kiyomi.

—✦—