The Deep Blue Sea

Luffy always wanted to go swim to the sea. He wasn't able to do it since he ate his devil fruit when he was very young so it was always a silent wish for him to swim out to the beautiful blue sea he admired so much.

He was kinda jealous how he would always just sit while he watched the others swim in the ocean on some islands when they went out. He wanted to have fun with them and swim play games in the water. "Stupid devil fruit" Luffy cursed silently so nobody would hear him say that. He looked over to Ussop and Chopper swimming and playing games chasing each other around. "Wait Chopper? Doesn't he have a devil fruit too?" Luffy thought tilting his head as he always does when he's confused "whats wrong captain?" Seems like Zoro caught on to Luffys confusion.

Like he always do. It's like he can read Luffy like a book and Luffy kinda likes it he likes how he doesn't have to say anything and Zoro would get it.

"Why is Chopper swimming and not sinking?" Luffy turned his head over his Swordsman "he's using inflatable armbands." "Inflatable armbands?" Luffy tilted his head again he never heard of such thing. "Yeah you use it to float and stuff on water" Luffy stares back at Chopper with stars in his eyes "so there are ways to make devil fruit eaters float in water too huh?" Luffy thought "Zoro can I have one too?" Luffy grinned excited to float on water. "I don't think we have anymore of those." The swordsman replied "oh." And just like that Luffys smile disappeared. Zoro looked at him and he felt a small pang hit his heart for a second. "Luffy do you wanna go in the water?" Zoro asked and Luffy just nodded. Suddenly Zoro stood up "Zoro! Where are you gonna go?" Luffy asked. He didn't want Zoro to go. Zoro gave his hand to him like he's gonna offer something to him. "Then do you wanna go swimming with me?" Zoro slightly smiled when he saw Luffy smiling again "Really?!" "Yup" Luffy took Zoros hand and let his swordsman drag him over to the waters.

Just when they were about to enter the deep ocean Luffy finally asked "sooo how are you gonna make me swim?" And then Zoro pulled him in the water making Luffy panic he hel on to Zoro like he was his life source. He closed his eyes and  felt Zoro move him. He felt his head hit Zoros chest and he finally opened his eyes. Zoro was floating while carrying Luffy on top of him "Woahhhhh!" Luffy said amazed. He wasn't sinking! "You okay?" Zoro asked just to make sure "yep I'm fine!" Luffy gave Zoro one of his biggest grin "Hey Zoro can we go to where Ussop and Chopper is?" Luffy asked him and Zoro moved again not floating anymore but swimming. "Sure" Zoro held Luffy and swam over to where Ussop and Chopper is. That day is one of the best day in Luffys opinion. He finally got to swim after years! Well he wasn't the one swimming but it was still fun! And after both Zoro and him cuddled as they were finally going off to sleep "hey. Thanks Zoro for letting me swim" Luffy whispered to Zoro "yeah." And Zoro replied.

Sorry if this is bad ;-; I again didn't know what to do for the ending...