III

♡☆- MADS POV -☆♡

There was a knock at my front door so I went to go and awnser it. I opened it to be met with 9 boys who looked all around my age. They all loved lovely.

I was soon disrupted from my thoughts by calling, "MADS! HOW ARE YOU? I HAVENT SEEN U IN A WHILE!"

I looked up at cal as he was 6 feet or something like that and smiled.

'Hey, cal, long time no see, " I said, hugging him. "Well, come on in, guys, and please make yourself at home," I say with a large smile.

All of the boys come in and follow you to the living room. "It's so nice to meet you guys,"

"It's amazing to meet you. I mean, I can't really believe I'm actually speaking to you," said a very tall man.

"Well, Cal, you better introduce your friends then,"

"Ahh yes, well, this is Cal or freezy he said, pointing to the guy who had spoken last." He introduces them but finally comes to the last one. A young, blue-eyed boy. He looked rather shy but had a small smile on his face. "And lastly this is Harry or bog he's not the most socal person so he may not talk that much at first but is more confident when you know him" he finishes and you learn all of their names and everything.

"I can't believe we are now friends with someone more famous than jj," says ethan.

"Bro, shut up," says jj

"I wouldn't underestimate Mr ksi. I mean, a lot of my friends know him," I say.

"Wait, really, who are you friends with?!?!" He says.

"Oh well, declan rice, mason mount, lots of footballers Kylie jenner and many more," you say calmly

"NO WAY!" All of the boys say (apart from cal as he already knows) [Calux
- cal freezy - calfreezy]

"Talking about dec and mase, they are coming over tomorrow to go to my football pitch at the back. You guys could come if you want,"

"I'll come, of course!" Says Lux

"I can't make it," says Ethan

"I'll be there," says freezy

"Harry, you coming," you ask him as he seems to be staring at you.

"Uhh uhh yh yh ill come," He says, stuttering.

I smile at him, and he smiles back.

"I love your house, Madison." Tobi says sweetly.

"Aww, thanks. I designed everything myself. Oh yh and please don't call me madison call me mads or something else!" I say softly

They all nod in response

-Time skip-

It's a few hours later, and everyone has just been chatting. It was getting dark. So everyone slowly started to leave.

♡☆♡☆♡☆
Word count 451